What Do You Think Rocksteady Is Working on?

Rocksteady has been working on a secret game project for almost 6 years now. What do think it is? And what do you hope it is?

1 Like

Since WB Montreal are working on a Batman game I think Rocksteady might be working on a game not based on DC characters

3 Likes

Probably a next-gen Justice League game.

2 Likes

Last I heard it was definitely a DC game based on a sole property that wasn’t Justice League. I have heard it was a Green Arrow game based around the original mechanics of the Batman Arkham series.

Honestly I do hope it is a Green Arrow game, but if it is something else I’ll be happy regardless.

4 Likes

It is probably a Wild Dog first person shooter.

1 Like

Rocksteady said when they finished Arkham Knight, that their time doing DC properties was continuing with something DC that wasn’t Batman

1 Like

They’ve said it’s not Superman, and I doubt it’s a Batman game. I don’t really think it’s a Green Arrow game, because that would be too similar to the Arkham games. My money’s on a Justice League game.

1 Like

Or maybe it’s a Flash game called Flash: Iron Heights

2 Likes

Replaying Arkham Knight - and at this point anything Rocksteady + DC will be great in my book - I would love more Batman because Batman but the rumors point to Superman and/or Justice League.

5 Likes

Now that I have had time to think about it, a Kite-Man VR game sounds like a real now kind of thing.

4 Likes

Hell Yeah

I was hoping it was a Superman game, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Aquaman and Wonder Woman were hits at the box office, and would seem to be characters they could depower enough to make the transition to something people could control in game easier (its easier to play a game where WW needs her invisible jet to fly than it is to figure out the mechanics of controlling the Flash moving at the speed of light).

3 Likes

I’ve heard similar, Green Arrow, but I’ve also heard Deathstroke. I think either would have great potential.

2 Likes

Gangbuster: The Video Game. The 1980s least known DC character is back, baby!

1 Like

Maybe it’s something Superman related

2 Likes

Would really love a Superman game. It would be so much better to get to fly around in a happy city.

1 Like

Me too. He has plenty of original villains like lex Luthor and metallo that he could fight against that wouldn’t make the cgi aspect of the game so costly

2 Likes

I’m really hoping it’s something Wonder Woman related. She literally hasn’t ever had a video game, and yet she’s a staple pillar of the DC trinity. Obviously, I’d love to have some of my personal favorites be a game. But if it has to be a big player, Wonder Woman deserves a chance to shine. She’s been SEVERELY under represented in things other than comics.

4 Likes

I agree. They might be able to do a open world situation where she’s on themyscira and she runs around fighting minions and completing missions. Maybe have the same vibe as assassins creed origins

2 Likes

It seems it’s a Suicide Squad game … They could literally do anything, but they chose Suicide Squad.

3 Likes