What Do You Think of Joker Redesign for Mortal Kombat 11? 👍? 👎?

Joker is making his way into Mortal Kombat 11’s arena on January 28th, 2020, and he’s got a new look! Fans were mostly pleasantly surprised by the changes from the original announcement design, but what do you, gentle core fans of DC, what do you think? No matter what, it’s very interesting how well DC fits into the MK universe!

8 Likes

LOL @ the tag ‘nsfw’ :sweat_smile:

I like it. looks like a mix of Hamill’s joker and Ledgers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

whats “nsfw” mean?

Not Suitable For Work- for those familiar with Mortal Kombat, you know why :wink:

4 Likes

well now I feel silly. I certainly have played my share of MK but am not getting the reference.

If people want to look into Mortal Kombat they will discover gruesome and graphic violence, so, you know.

1 Like

ah ok gotcha. I was wondering if it had something to do with a recent incident or something.

Fun Fact: The Mortal Kombat theme song is a great one to sneak into the middle of a whoopie play list. Throw it in between some KC & JoJo and some John Legend. Oh priceless! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Woo yay time to reinstall MK11!

2 Likes

I like both looks. But honestly, 2008-current film and video game trends aside, Joker is SUPPOSED to look neat. He takes pride in his appearance!

4 Likes

Look awesome. Wonder what skins he’ll have.

1 Like

I absolutely love mortal kombat 11 and can’t wait for the Harley Quinn suit for Cassie cage, but honestly, I don’t really like the joker design. He looks like some fanboy poser who is terrified by the idea of killing LOL!!! He just looks a little too young and human, he doesn’t have that creepy vibe to him you know. I will get him I just don’t love the design. I hope that he will fight with a crowbar

1 Like

Wondering that too. I am a 13 year old and yet I still am embarrassed because I had to ask what lmao meant. My friends use slang acronyms all the time and I don’t get why. Can we not just talk like normal people.

3 Likes

The look on Joker’s face suggests his response would be “Heh heh, yeah.” when someone walks into the room, asking “Did you…?”.

4 Likes

@Applejack, I think if you mix Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger Joker together, I’d say he would look like that! I would say the look is interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I like this Joker design. It looks like a mix of Heath Ledger’s Joker and Arkham Asylum Joker with a dash of Cameron Monaghan’s Valeska brothers thrown in.

3 Likes

Very excited to see what his fatal blow is, and of course what his fatalities will be. He should have a brutality where he takes out a crowbar, and just keeps hitting the opponent.

3 Likes

Well this is one outfit, plus there are other items that he’ll be using that you can alter as well.

Or maybe an acid bath, a tribute to how he became the Joker.

1 Like