What do you think about the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover coming in the fall?!!

The Arrowverse Crossover announced its next crossover title at the end of the part three episode. In the comics the storyline is where Supergirl and The Flash die. And where the multiverse merge into one earth. But a fan theory is that Oilver Queen will die instead, which I pray doesn’t happen cause ill cry forever.

1 Like

After the Elseworlds crossover I have the sinking feeling that Oliver Queen will make the ultimate sacrifice, but I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

I think it’s awesome and there’s so much possibilities/potential. I’m not expecting a direct adaption of the comic When It doesn’t have to ashes just the story concept is fine.

1 Like

I bet it’s superman and Oliver so we will stop asking for superman series and if arrow ends so will I as a viewer to the cw

I’m a combo of all posts on here now which is 3, me being the 4th. I’m excited & I’m not expecting an exact replica of the comic either, but I’ll be happy either way. They’ve handled all crossovers well imho. I feel this one has the potential to follow suit.