What do you hope will happen in Young Justice: Outsiders

I think Wally will return and get his rebirth costume, Nightwing and batgirl will get married, and at least one major member will die.

1 Like

Agree about Wally coming back and a team member dying. I’m also hoping for Tim and Wonder Girl to get more focus, after they were kind of ignored in Season 2.

1 Like

I agree

I agree

Redhood

1 Like

Hoping for Geo-Force, Halo, Static Shock & Black lightning & can’t wait to see Oracle. I don’t look at trailers cuz I like watching everything fresh, so please don’t mention if I’ve named some that are confirmed. I do know Katana & Oracle are for sure cuz I saw a pic & I can’t wait for both.

1 Like

Eh, I don’t want anyone to die. Wally’s was bad enough. That box has been checked.

1 Like

I kinda want to see Damien come up. He’s the right age and he’s character is so fascinating. Also they will most likely bring Wally back towards the end of the season

1 Like

Superboy can fly

Wally comes back

You may mention at will now just finished them a lil bit ago…WOW!!!

I feel the same. I have collected enough evidence to concur that Wally will be back. Not just wishful thinking. Seriously guys, the evidence is all there. Namely, in YJ enhanced, a bit of banter between Wally’s voice actor and the directors told me everything I needed to know. Psyched! But on a sadder note, I do feel like one of the original 6 is going to die. I feel like it’s going to be Superboy. This show has seen a lot of tragedy, and Conner being killed before getting married is quite probably what will happen. Really hoping it doesn’t, but still. Or Dick. My god I hope not. He is one of my favorite characters, always has been, always will be. I really really REALLY hope it’s not him. Or Miss M. Or Artemis. Please not her. Or another main character. Like Bart. That would be awful. And yet so was Wally’s “death”, so it definitely is possible. But my most definite guess would be Conner being killed before marrying Miss M. It just seems likely. Hope this isn’t the case, but it very well might be.

It’s kinda random but one thing is that I wanna see how they handle Stephanie; this is her first ever real animated appearance. In fact, besides that tiny cameo in Season 2, this is her first appearance in anything outside a comic book.

1 Like

I hope, dick, Artemis, miss m and Connor stay alive. I think zatanna will die.

beekbros.756

For the 1st X on this site I hope you’re wrong lol. If Zatanna dies I’ll protest big time.

1 Like

After watching the first 6 episodes and seeing that Tim and Cassie are having problems I recently starting shipping Cassie and Virgil so I would like to see that happen

Princess Tara is actually Terra
Jason Todd is Ra’s ninja remembers who he is refuses to join YJ but joins outsiders.
More Longbow Security (I vote for a spin off lol jk)
Scene with Clark and Conner giving marriage advice
Doctor Fate releasing Zatanna’s father permanently
The Return of Wally West (obviously) mid season because if it happens the end of the season I will be pissed. Potentially him becoming the Flash. Also, Wally adjusting back to reality and normal life. Maybe a PTSD kinda story line, I’d hate for the writers to ignore the fact that he’s been away for so long then put him back in like everything is fine.
Dick and Wally back together on a mission or them interacting
Finding out what has been going on with Jade. Is she back in the league of shadows? Why does it seem like Will and Artemis are raising her? Also, Grandpa Sports master would be hysterical.
Garth/ Beast Boy on a mission and his fame impacting that.

Clearly, Ive been reading too much into it. :slight_smile: Let me know your thoughts

Wally’s return.

While more realistic if he doesn’t come back, the language hints when he disappeared would be bad trolling if it did not lead to his return. I also feel like it is fair to bring him back given what is happening in the comics right now.

I hope we get to see more of Nightwing and Oracle’s relationship. And I might get some hate for this but I’m glad its Oracle and not Starfire. In every tv show or movie thats out there its always been Nightwing/Robin and Starfire and honestly its getting pretty boring. I like Babs better and prefer her anyways because I thought they made a cute couple in the comics and their relationship was so much more interesting.

1 Like

i hope they fix Mgann. she looks wack with the white skin and bald head.