What did you think of Reign of the Supermen for those who saw it in theatres?

I saw the double feature and Death of Superman is incredible. The reign of the Superman not so sure… whats your opinion?

2 Likes

I really enjoyed watching both back to back. Reign would not have been as good if I were to sit and just watch it. But watching the comics I first fell in love with on the screen is awesome, even if they did make a few tweaks. I’ll definitely be buying the package when they are released together. What was your favorite aspect/scene?

1 Like

Both stories are good, I enjoyed seeing them together in the theater. My only complaint is that the animation could have been better.

I liked how the movie progressed with each superman having there own attitudes and the voice actors for each were perfect. I think my biggest issue…which is not a real this movie was bad issue was I wanted to see Mongul show up as the big bad who partners with Henshaw and not who did end up being the big bad. Also I liked the way in the comics he gets his powers back… in this movie not so much. I agree on the animation aspect… Superman with long hair and the six oclock shadow looked weird. But I think I really need to re watch it again and look at it more of its own movie and not be looking for the comic book parts I am expecting to see. I think then I will really like it.

Liked them both a lot

It was amazing

I wonder what is next are they gonna stay with the new 52 or branch out to others

I’ve never read the Reign of Supermen comics, but I really liked the movie. Mainly because I was so happy to see 90’s Superboy on the big screen.

1 Like

It was awesome.

Loved RotS so much that I immediately bought it. Death of Superman is a great movie.

Does anyone know when it will be on this service to watch?

1 Like

@Bigpapajay
ROS will be available on the DC Universe service January 29, 2019.

2 Likes

@kittykrawler thank you =)

1 Like

@Bigpapajay
You’re very welcome! ^ ^