What did everyone get for Christmas?

Merry Christmas everyone!! Im thankful for everything I have in life and im thankful for this service. Just wanted to see if anyone got anything comic related for the holidays. My girlfriend got me a copy of Batman Earth One. I cant wait to go and read it.

4 Likes

I had absolutely nothing and it’s ok. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got a batman t-shirt and a batman toaster! It actually leaves a batman insignia on the toast.

4 Likes

I got some cold, hard cash and I’ve already invested a good chunk of it into Batman shirts and comics :joy::joy:

1 Like

I got some new headphones.

1 Like

My mom got me a $50 Visa card, which I used to buy one of my most wanted out of print books for my collection — The Question: Pipeline.

And my partner surprised me with a custom made text adventure game just for me. <3

5 Likes

My sister got me a Wonder Woman sweater and a GameStop Exclusive Jim Lee Wonder Woman Funko. :partying_face:

4 Likes

I got several books, The Sandman Universe Presents Hellblazer #1, art supplies, digital painting classes, some clothes, and an office chair.

2 Likes

I got Superman Year One by Frank Miller, two Star Wars Funkos, a movie ticket, and several shirts that did not fit me whatsoever.

3 Likes

I got a late after Christmas gift. :joy:
A Flash shirt!

2 Likes

So many awesome hauls! :open_mouth: It sounds like Santa was very generous this year!

Thank you all for sharing. It’s really so nice to hear about how your collections are growing.

5 Likes