What DC Hero Had/Has The Most Believable Secret Identity

One I just thought of that has not been mentioned… Crimson Fox.

I mean she had a twin everyone thought was dead to give her an airtight alabi at any given time.

1 Like

Animal Vegetable Mineral Man

2 Likes

Robotman too

2 Likes

I think Starfire (with her glowing green eyes, bright orange skin, and unnaturally red hair that can literally burst into flames) fits in very well as Kory Anders.

1 Like

Martian manhunter. Several identities to move between goes along way to not being figured out.

4 Likes

Nothing beats amnesia. Ric Grayson.

1 Like

It’s kind of cheating (as the whole premise of her character is what it would take to maintain the Bruce Wayne facade in today’s world), but my pick is Mother Panic.

1 Like

Rorschach.
Although, going by the 2007 series, Booster Gold’s “secret identity” of previous, incompetent Booster Gold also proves convincing.

3 Likes

Nobody would expect dirty crook Eel O’Brian to actually be the heroic Plastic Man.

2 Likes

super thats genius

1 Like

Red Hood

2 Likes

I have to with Billy Batson as well

7 Likes

The question unless you see him put on or take off the mask.

1 Like

I’d say the best secret identity besides Billy’s is Black Canary back when her blonde hair was just a wig she’d wear over her then black hair because nobody would look at a dark haired woman and think she must be that blonde superhero. Seriously, heroes need to wear wigs more often.

3 Likes

Batman (depending on which continuity)

2 Likes

Lex Luthor

1 Like

I would have to go with Billy aka Captain Marvel and the rest of the Marvel Family.

2 Likes

Shazam or Martian Manhunter

3 Likes

Martian Manhunter would be the most believable, or other shape shifters like him

2 Likes

Seeing a lot of mentions of Captain Marvel/Shazam. I think it’s worth noting that that isn’t really a “secret identity”, it’s a transformation into a separate person in all continuities save for New 52.

2 Likes