what dc characters would you like to see brought to the big screen?

What character would you like to see brought to the big screen? In DC’s ever expanding universe! I have three first hawkman like how dope would it be to see that on the big screen, all the ancient Egypt flashbacks. With James wan or Zack Snyder directing. Second night wing. Go ahead and give him a big screen appearance already. I think it would be great for dick Grayson finally a chance to shine. And lastly for me do a antihero deathstroke movie similar to what song is doing with venom. I think it would be amazing to give it a r rating and really let deathstroke be deathstroke. Let me know what you think and what you have in mind!

Etrigan the demon, Tommy Monaghan, and the wonder twins.

4 Likes

G.I Zombie from all american war stories

1 Like

Damien Wayne

2 Likes

Aztec

2 Likes

Dr Fate.

3 Likes

Deadman, Etrigan the Demon, The Spectre, Adam Strange, The Living Mummy, a Weird War movie would be awesome and with the zombie/undead craze bring in big bucks, Dr. Fate!, and Future Quest w/ Space Ghost has great potential.

1 Like

Without a doubt, Hawkman…Hawkworld vol 1 is just begging to be maid into a movie and it would be an awesome introduction to Hawkgirl too.

2 Likes

Red Hood

2 Likes

Nightwing,Robin(Tim Drake),Batgirl,Mr. Freeze,Solomon Grundy,The Atom,and Green Arrow.

Sandman and the endless. Dr fate

3 Likes

Bat Family films…

2 Likes

New Gods.

1 Like

Zatanna
Justice league dark

2 Likes

The Legion of Super-Heroes! If done right, it’s a self-contained franchise that is super-heroes, SF and space opera. It would be Avengers meets Star Trek meets Star Wars with tons of new characters and settings to explore for fun and (are you listening DC/Warner) profit. And since DC is hell-bent on minimizing Superman across all its media platforms they can eschew all the Legion’s connections to Kal-el’s legacy and let it stand on its own. Seems to me the Legion of Super-Heroes would fit perfectly into the CURRENT mind-set of the Warner suits in Hollywood.

2 Likes

I vote Zatanna!
I think she has so much to offer to a feature film!

I mean, a stage magician who secretly has real magical powers? That’s already a movie! And that’s not even touching on the fact that, when it comes to character depth, I feel she has a lot to offer for the screenwriter to explore.

In my head, the film would center around the relationship between Zatanna and Batman - plenty to explore and create with there! Dip the whole thing in magic, taking out villains, a few epic fight scenes that mixes things up a bit with magic, and I think you have yourself a pretty good superhero film that offers something a little different!

Nightwing
Red Robin
Kyle Rayner
Deathstroke
Martian Manhunter
Man-Bat
John Stewart
Adam Strange
Circe
Oracle
Terry McGuiness

1 Like

Red Hood
Red Hood
And oh yeah
Red Hood

1 Like

Kyle Rayner
Red Hood
Nightwing
Red Robin
Doctor Fate

HUSH!!! Needs to be a bad guy in a movie.

2 Likes