what dc character do you feel you are most relatable to?

I am someone that worried about the environment and works with animals So I am going to say Swamp Thing / poison ivy
Personality wise Barry

1 Like

I was gonna joke and say Red Tornado.

I guess in terms of personality, the only character I could think of was Superboy from Young Justice. He seems like a somewhat quiet loner who feels like he doesnā€™t belong and struggled with feeling comfortable in his own skin. Right now, for looks I think Iā€™m closest to Tim Drake from the Arkham Games. When I was a teenager I tried to imitate Tom Wellingā€™s hair, unsuccessfully. Lol

1 Like

I would also say Superboy from YJ. I donā€™t initially get along well with others, Iā€™m easily angered, and I donā€™t quite fit in no matter where I go, nor feel 100% comfortable with who I am.

1 Like

Probably Spoiler/Robin/Batgirl/Stephanie Brown from the Batman comics. In terms of personality and determined stubbornness XD plus I relate to some of things sheā€™s been through

1 Like

Gar/Beast Boy/Changeling.

1 Like

I love reading Jessica Cruz in the Green Lanterns Rebirth early arcs. The way her anxiety is portrayed, the constant self-questioning even in the face of previous accomplishments, thereā€™s a real ness to that. Plus I love how snarky her ring is with her.

1 Like