what dc character do you feel you are most relatable to?

Which dc character is most relatable to you? Whether it be looks, sense of humor, similar past, same goals or views, etc. what dc character do you feel is closest to you? Not your favorite but closest relation.

For me it would be Nightwing, not only are on looks the same but we have the same sense of humor and goals. Also Nightwing is always trying to get out of the shadow of Bryce Wayne for me I’m always trying to get out of the shadow of my dad. I just see Nightwings story line and it just fits into my life I feel almost perfectly. So there’s my answer let me hear yours and why!!!

1 Like

Nightwing for me because I always was athletic and acrobatic with a fun personality that hides the pain of a hard past. Mine not nearly as tragic but hard

3 Likes

I feel most relatable to Plastic Man/ Eel O’Brien in both body type & mind . I for one am not built or muscular in any way. I’m thin with dark hair, make akward jokes at the wrong time and have been a bit of a thief in my past. Nothing to go to jail for in my life but I relate. Like Plastic Man, I try to do the right thing but have fun while doing so, even if I irritate some in the process. Plus I’m kind of clueless with the obvious and have to have things spelled out sometimes. I’m not one most want around all the time lol

1 Like

I’m wish I could relate to superman, as he is my favorite. As far as my personality matching with anyone character I would have to say Barry Allen as far as doing anything to protect those I love, but Wally West for my sarcastic sense of humor.

1 Like

Oracle

4 Likes

Kyle Rayner. I’m an artist who loves coffee. At his core, that’s who he really is. and I find him relatable on those grounds.

3 Likes

Blue beetle, because he is a big nerd sometimes, and is learning to good this with his powers. Another one is sideways, because he is a average teen that learns what means to be a hero. And deal with his traumatic past.

1 Like

Shazam!! Love that dude

1 Like

Despite the username, I feel like I’m more of a Bart Allen, then a Tim Drake. I’m goofy, I have a big heart, and I often feel like I’m out of place. Now I just wish I could speed read a library full of books, and still remember it all.

Aquaman, because even tho I’m trying to do what’s right, I end up being the bad guy out of innocence.

Superman and The Flash (Barry Allen)

1 Like

Most realistically, I relate to the cast of Powerless. They are powerless in the presence of these awesome DC heroes. They have to run and take cover during the epic battles, Lol!

But from a ideological perspective, I relate to Wonder Woman’s stance of protecting those who can’t protect themselves.

3 Likes

I don’t relate to any one character 100%, but I guess Superman is the closest.

I really related to Tom Welling’s Clark when he was secretly pining for Lana. I had a gigantic crush on a close to perfect woman at the same time as he was going through that so I could relate.

1 Like

I think the reason I love Harley Quinn so much is because I relate so much to her. I graduated with straight As early at 16, would have been at 14 but my mom didn’t want me unable to work full time and drive and at home. I had applied to several art and film. colleges and had early acceptance letters to a couple…
And I met a guy at 16… I let him talk me into skipping college for a year and not going away to California all together(my choice being San Francisco School of Art). He was horrible, cut me off from my friends and my family. He kept me with him 24/7 and if he left to go do something without me he made sure I had no way to do anything but sit in the bedroom and wait for him to come home. His friends would pop in to check on me and leave. It turned violent between us mutually eventually. That’s also why I don’t believe in Stockholm Syndrome for Harley and that it’s all abuse. The violence can be mutual, you can know it’s a bad situation and its wrong. I even went and got my own apartment and stayed with him. :woman_shrugging: as crazy as it sounds soulmate is soulmate and love is sometimes mad :joy::joy:
totally left him eventually and am permanently single pretty much since than when I left him at 20

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about that. At least the worst is behind you now.

Congratulations on an early graduation =)

2 Likes

Ted Kord Blue Beetle, he is friendly, fun loving, caring, everyone ones friend. Not always the fittest but always works hard and does what he can to help.

Also Jack Knight Starman. Geeky, reluctant hero, great supporting group of family and friends, geeky, loving son and friend, builds a great relationship with his Dad and brother as time goes on.

2 Likes

Vroom :woman_shrugging: live and learn. I’m a writer of mostly poetry lmao and the occasional fanfiction and it has given me a multitude of ideas and poems. Thank you, I busted my butt for that diploma!

1 Like

Shameless self promotion inserted here :joy::joy::joy:

http://www.mirakee.com/violentchemicals

Im more relatable with GA, I’ve always like archery and i start shooting with my bow again :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Closest I can guess would Batman
Grumpy workaholic insomniac. I’m a little short with co-workers who screw around when there’s work to be done. Taken a few young men under my wing over the years half turned out awesome the other half I’d say edgy? As a nice way of saying . Patrol my neighborhood at night. I however have never done anything even remotely resembling a flip in my life. I’m a smart enough fella but come on, I’m no world’s greatest detective. Oh and I can handle my sedatives.

2 Likes