What DC Animated Moments Made You Cry?

I had to spend a little time figuring out which Death of Superman movie they used.

1 Like

ace (the little girl) death is brutal, Ace the bathound backstory in batman beyond, wally’s death(young justice) superman funeral in pretty much any version I see, the Christmas episode of batman the brave and the bold that shows the waynes getting shot at Christmas after bruce got in a fight with them, all the scenes about Virgil and his mom in static shock, there’s probably more but I’m going to stop here

4 Likes

“Ha ha! Now we’ve got you darkseid! Now go back to apokolips!”
“Ok, I just need to grab my jacket… aha! I killed Turpin! Later losers!”

3 Likes

So I’m heartless so I haven’t actually cried but the ones that touch the hole in my chest are

BTAS- Baby Doll
Crisis on two Earths- Jonny Quicks Death
Justice Leauge Doom- Batman punching his way out of a coffin
Season 3 young Justice when Wally goes into the light

(I have too much love for Under the red hood to cry but I laugh a lot during the scene where Jason dies)

3 Likes

Aces death scene was always one of my favorites. I never felt really sad about it but I’m absolutely in love with Batman sitting with her on the swing before she dies. (It’s literally my wallpaper)

4 Likes

Oh man didn’t cry but that was heartless bats.

And then this :cry:

3 Likes

No one has mentioned Apokolips War?! There were a lot of parts in that one but what got me the most was Damian. And the fact that there are no more movies in that series.

2 Likes

For me it’s Bruce’s memory of his parents’ murder in “The Strange Secret of Bruce Wayne” from Batman: The Animated Series Another moment that brought some tears to my eyes was from “Cat Scratch Fever,” when Isis disappeared. I love cats, so I could sympathize with Selina. And then I have to add the entire episode “Heart of Ice.” It took Mr. Freeze from being a joke villain to a truly tragic figure.

3 Likes

I don’t remember if it’s Justice League or Justice League Unlimited, but when Ace died with Batman, I bawled! That hit hard!

3 Likes

That was Justice League Unlimited episode “Epilogue.”

4 Likes

Jason’s death…

3 Likes

2 Likes