What current DC comics should I get into.

Looking into getting into more current comics. What series should I get into? When you guys name a series can you give me the issue in which a new storyline starts? Thanks in Advance

1 Like

Red Hood and the Outlaws is great and also became retitled Red Hood: Outlaw at #26. 4 volumes of trades out now!

It is one issue away from finishing so get on Mister Miracle asap!

5 issues in and I am really enjoying the current Hawkman from Robert Venditti and Bryan Hitch.

Also, underrated but still going strong is Joshua Williamson’s The Flash which is now 57 issues deep with several trades out!

I’m sure you will like at least one of them!

1 Like

Terrifics

1 Like

@Nickweiser, Can you name the issue I can start in for the flash series?

1 Like

All of the big titles/characters are gettin new creative teams soon. Check em out

1 Like

@boodikhan thanks

2 Likes

These are things that are comming out in the next month or two that I preordered because I thought they might be interesting:

Batman and The Outsiders #1
Batman Who Laughs #1 (of 6)
Freedom Fighters #1
Green Lantern #1
Martian Manhunter #1 (of 12)
Shazam #1
Suicide Squad Black Files #1 (of 6)

Also if you aren’t getting Nightwing, that title can be picked up at issue #50.

1 Like

Suicide Squad Rebirth is pretty great.

1 Like

The Silencer is awesome. If you aren’t reading it I suggest you start.

2 Likes

Justice league dark honestly if u like the magic side of things.

2 Likes

Detective comics rebirth is nice. Hal Jordan and the Green Lanterns is good too. Scott Snyder run on Justice League is real dope!! Red Hood and the outlaws is good as well!! These are the ones I like. Hope it helps!!

1 Like

Can you guys name when a new storyline starts? I know a new Batman storyline starts this month

1 Like

@Redhood- Vol 1 of the Rebirth run is a great starting point. It captures the Rebirth one shot and issues 1-8. Josh’s run is 7 or 8 volumes in and he has a Year One arc for Barry Allen coming out next year with Howard Porter on art so hop on and enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Redhood-it is a lot of comics to read but you will definitely benefit from it far more than just randomly jumping on a random arc. If you insist to jump on a random arc I know issue 58 is Pt 1 of the Force Quest and that hits next Wednesday!

1 Like