What Characters Should Be in Injustice 3?

Very odd this topic has many threads

1 Like

Starro, Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), and Lobo!!!

1 Like

JON KENT (Superboy)

Mera
Star Sapphire

Wildcat, the Alan Scott Green Lantern, Mister Terrific, any version of Starman, Sandy Hawkins aka Sand, Kingdom Come Superman, Thomas Wayne Batman, The Elongated Man, Stargirl, Hourman, Red Robin, the Ted Kord Blue Beetle, Booster Gold and Skeets, The Spectre, Etrigan The Demon, Victor Zsaz, and Steel.

1 Like

Spectre and john Constantine

1 Like

Same inj 2 characters, gang of harleys, harley (new 52), harley (rebirth), Deadman, Peace maker, polka-dot man, Mr. Myxzptlk, Wonder girl, Young Justice outsiders (comic version), Dark knight metals, Star Sapphire, Jessica Cruz, Simon Baz, Constantine, Doomsday, Solomon Grundy, Rat catcher, Vixen, 80ā€™s Teen Titans, Arsenal, Jokers daughter (bombshells), Killer frost (JLA), spectre, the question, riddler, penguin, Trigon, soooooooo many more!

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t know if we will ever get an Injustice 3. Neatherrealm studios have kinda stated that they want to move on and make some non-fighting games and if they do return to fighting games they will probably invent a new one or do more Mortal Kombat. I think at this point our only hope for this kind of thing would be a sorta DC VS. Mortal Kombat game whether that is a remake/remaster or a sequel. either way, I donā€™t think we will get that for some time.

Give me back Shazam! And Beast boy would be awesome.

1 Like

@SuperTanTan1999 Beast boy died in Injustice.

Anyone else see the April fools multiverse world that said ā€œBeast Boy is available to playā€? It actually tricked me.

1 Like

Shazam needs to come back and a real Batman Beyond character would be cool and a change to Supermanā€™s costume in the story mode. I hated his look in injustice 2

1 Like

Damien Selena bruce

Injustice 3 better not gimp the Lanterns again. Hal and Sinestro were top tier picks in ranked play back on the first game. Injustice 2 Hal and Atrocitus were garbage. To this day Iā€™ll never understand how a 10x combo for either one has a low dps outcome.

2 Likes

Constantine, Amazo, Mister Terrific, Larfleeze, Star Sapphire, Katana, Killer Croc, Static, Captain Boomerang

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter who. More like who shouldnā€™t be in. No guest characters unless they are an alternate skin. As much as I like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I donā€™t want them in a DC fighting game. And i especially donā€™t want mortal kombat characters or Hellboy.

Supposedly, the Joker will become MK11 DLC

1 Like

Should Return: Doomsday, Red Hood, Scarecrow(as a Yellow Lantern?), Lobo, and Atrocidus.
Should be included: Robotman, Beast Boy, Constatine, Rorschach, Cicre, Anti-Monitor, Parasite, Godspeed(with a different moveset to Flash), and Black Hand.
For the Guests: Liu Kang(to get the MK character out the way), Spawn(if heā€™s not in MK11), Robocop, and The Mask(maybe voiced by Jim Carry).

2 Likes

Meh. Iā€™m tired of guest characters tbh. Major characters should make the cut rather than characters made for a cash grab.

Keep swamp thing bring in midnighter and constantine

3 Likes