What Characters Should Be in Injustice 3?

Batwoman
Hawk + Dove
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
KGBeast
Etrigan the Demon
Plastic Man
Bat-mite (because why not)

4 Likes

Terry McGinnis Batman and Orion from the New Gods

1 Like

The Spectre - (I’m biased)
Azrael
Impulse
Legion of Super-Heroes selection
Jessica Cruz Green Lantern
At least one new Teen Titan and include all previous characters

2 Likes

Just popping in to note that I removed that accidental post for you, @djd187.81432 :slight_smile:

beast boy, orion, clayface, mirror master, bronze tiger, crime syndicate alternate skins would be cool too and i’m not gonna name all of them but bring back A LOT of the characters from injustice 1 injustice 1 had literally every great dc character and i get 2 had to experiment which i’m not mad about but pulling the best new characters from 2 and mixing which most of 1’s roster with cool new characters and alternate skins would make 1 fantastic game. Also a better special move for batman lol his special movie in 2 wasn’t great

3 Likes

agreed DCPrince

1 Like

jonah hex could be like error black and def amazo as well

1 Like

Zatanna and Raven and Beast Boy and John Constantine and Killer Frost and Starfire and Superboy

1 Like

I would like to see Dick Grayson return as Nightwing.I would also like to see Etrigan,Plastic Man,Red Tornado,Martian Manhunter,and Booster Gold

2 Likes

Static animal man, and shad the Channing man would be Kool or sandman and lucifer

1 Like

Kate Kane and Jessica Cruz please! Even though i wish another developer would get the license

3 Likes

Power Girl and Stinky (Yeah, I know he’s a cat)

1 Like

I would prefer Dick Grayson / Nightwing, but what about Dick Grayson / Deadman, assuming he is not resurrected.

I would also like that all previous characters that were in the previous two installments included (let’s not leave out those missing from Injustice, like Batgirl and Zatanna).

2 Likes

I would like to see Constantine

1 Like

As far as would work in the canon:
Midnighter
Constantine
Deadman (Nightwing)
Plastic Man
Atom

2 Likes

I’d love to see more martial artists. Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Cassandra Cain. Even Wildcat.

4 Likes

I think a dead characters dlc pack

2 Likes

Static Shock because they’ve already got his character model made. He was going to be in injustice to but they didn’t put him. I’d even be fine with him as dlc character in injustice 2.

1 Like

Beast boy, huntress, Constantine, Batman Beyond, Batwoman, the Ray, killer frost, more suicide squad members and more protégés of the big dc characters.

4 Likes

VIC SAGE

2 Likes