what character deserves his or her’s own show?

Doctor Fate.

3 Likes

The Demon Etrigan. If Constantine can get a show, so can Etrigan

1 Like

We’re pretty much getting a night wing series with Titans. I would say that Owlman or Watchmen would do well.

doctor fate

Red Hood and the Outlaws

1 Like

Jonah Hex

4 Likes

Doctor fate and martian man hunter

Nightwing would be great but I think it’d be tough as a standalone with Greyson on Titans already.

That said, I think Deathstroke would do great in a stand alone series.

2 Likes

Mr. Zsasz

1 Like

The Question!!! Come on people we are missing out on a great street level hero.

3 Likes

The spectre

Midnighter

I agree that The Question deserves his (or her if it’s the Montoya iteration) own show. It’d probably be very economical to do too.

1 Like

id say the green lantern

2 Likes

Terra,Starfire,Raven,BB,Jesse Quick

1 Like

I’d love to see a Booster Gold/Blue Beetle show. A straight-up comedy with layers.

2 Likes

Killer Moth. The Batman for supervillains!

Shazam!

1 Like

An Etrigan show for sure you could have flashbacks to the Demon Knights period in Camelot against the Questing Queen and make the villains be Morgaine Le Fey, Kamara the Fear Monster, the Reincarnators, and maybe have a period when he goes to the underworld and helps in the war in the underworld. They can do it in the same way that Marvel has done Venom film, in the different dichotomy of the character. With Etrigan monologue and torturing his host Jason Blood.

1 Like

Top four
#2 Question (or an animated ?/Huntress in DCAU universe)

#3 Nightwing (I agree most of the people above that with all the Titans shows this may be redundant)

#4 A Bat-family show that isn’t Batman centered. They could have all kinds of obscure characters show up like Hector Alnut to keep it fresh but center the show on Robin and Batgirl

#1 No Man’s Land! I personally think that would be a great show. This isn’t even the bias speaking (okay maybe a little). Imagine a show about Batman and Co. wandering around a broken city punching gang members. It could have all kinds of action, moral, it could swing to any age group or style (animated, cartoon, or live-action), and think of all the wonderful toys!

1 Like