What Books Have You Neglected For Too Long?

I am watching an Omnidog YouTube video and the topic of the show is a list of books they have neglected. Considering we have a HUGE library of comics literally at our fingertips, I will ask the same question. Your selection doesn’t need to be solely digital as some of my selections aren’t but they do have to be DC/Vertigo/Black Label or other DC imprints.

What DC books have you neglected? Meaning books that have sat on your to-read list or shelves for way too long.

My list of books:
Books on my shelf
Superman: Secret Origins
Doomsday Clock
Final Crisis and Final Crisis: Revelations
Batgirl: Gail Simone Omnibus
Superman: Unchained
Wonder Woman by Greg Rucka Vol. 1-3

DCUI Library
Our Worlds At War
Gotham City Garage
Chase
Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.
America VS The Justice Society
Global Frequency
Phantom Lady and Doll Man
Starfire
Gen 13
Welcome to Tranquility
JLA: Incarnations

Now that I have some books listed, I am hoping to see these on my books read list in the 2021 Reading Challenge.

4 Likes

On my physical bookshelf I have Batman: Long Halloween. It’s been there for years. I’ll read it one day.

As for digital, pretty much everything on my ‘to-read’ list on here. I keep adding stuff faster than I read them. Birds of Prey, Batgirl, JL Dark, Batman: Earth One are just a handful of the series I have neglected on here.

2 Likes

I think you will enjoy all of those books that you listed. I haven’t read Batman: Earth One but everything else is a solid read and definitely fits different moods across the board.

2 Likes

Good to know! I will read them all eventually!

2 Likes

Reign of the Supermen

Most of Green Lanterns

2 Likes