What Are Your Plans For April 5th?

To paraphrase V For Vendetta: “Remember, remember the fifth of April 2019. Gaze upon our new movie and TV treasures and you will see no reason why this day should ever be forgot.”

This coming Friday sees the cinematic debut of The World’s Mightiest Mortal (and what a triumphant debut it is!) but that’s not the only significant DC entertainment of the day.

We’ll also have the next episode of Doom Patrol as well as the DC Universe debut of Krypton season one to look forward to!

Will you start the day with Doom Patrol before heading to work, then watch Krypton on your lunch break? Maybe you’ll belt out “Shazam!” once its Quittin’ Time and welcome the weekend with Billy Batson and crew?

The 5th is but one of many days packed with DC content to look forward to in April, so let’s hear your thoughts on this sure to be great day =)

4 Likes

It’s the fifth of November dude…

1 Like

He did say paraphrase…

4 Likes

I’ll be working, so I will watch DP after (no lights means less glare on my screen) and will be seeing Shazam the Tuesday after opening weekend. Might work my way through Krypton again before season 2.

1 Like

Basking in the afterglow, since I’ll be seeing it Thursday night. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not sure but I know it will be a day of joy

3 Likes

@TX A day of joy for sure!

My plan:

-wake up with new Doom Patrol
-have Krypton on during work
-see Shazam! at night with hopefully a large opening night crowd on a huge screen (not IMAX) and in sweet, building rattling Dolby Atmos audio

3 Likes

Fortunate that I work nights so my week ends Friday morning. Usually watch Doom Patrol as soon as I’m able, feel that it goes better when I’m loopy from being up all night. I’m current on Krypton, so I don’t have to catchup, might watch a few YouTube recaps. Shazam is the sticking point, girlfriend wants to see it at the newly renovated theatre with the recliners and full menu including alcohol, but I don’t think Shazam is worth the expense.

2 Likes

You can pass on the booze,but the reclining chairs are worth it.

That is, if they’re like the ones at theaters I go to. They’re ridiculously comfortable.

2 Likes

My day will consist of getting out of work at 7:30 in the morning rushing home to watch Krypton season one then hopefully catching the first showing of Shazam

2 Likes

I’ll be enjoying beers after the movie. I want to be completely clear headed for my boy Billy

2 Likes

Since I’m working all weekend, I’ll probably watch DP and as much of Krypton as I can before and after work, and maybe catch Shazam on Monday, when I’m off.

1 Like

Definitely Doom Patrol on Friday morning. I’m going to see Shazam! Saturday evening. I am looking forward to Krypton.

2 Likes

@IssacBrown Can’t wait to re-watch the first season of Krypton.

1 Like

Good ol’ Nyssa.

1 Like