What are your favorite DC related fan theories?

Let your inner theorist out!

4 Likes

Batman is an undetected meta and his powers are hyper intelligence and the ability to over train without physical damage from over training

6 Likes

@StarOfLyra YES, YES, YES & HELL YES! I’ve been saying that for years!

As for my theory Krona is Galacticus’ father

5 Likes

That Superman isn’t really super, but, with laser eyeballs nobody’s got the guts to call him “Meh-man”.

4 Likes

@DeSade-acoltye I take offense to your comment. Dont get me wrong, its funny as Hell… But very offensive. :rofl:

3 Likes

I think Lex Luthor is also a meta, and his power is invisible hair.

3 Likes

@biff_pow Arguably the greatest super power there is

3 Likes

I have it, but it’s manifesting gradually, one hair at a time.

5 Likes

@Biffpow how’d you know?

2 Likes

I think that if Barry Allen is a Speed Force Generator, then Wally West is a Speed Force Capacitor so while Barry generates Speed Force whenever he runs. Wally takes the Speed Force and can store an infinite amount in him. That is Why Wally is so much faster than Barry and also why he causes things to explode after he vibrates through them. Also. after Wally started mainlining the Speed Force in #100, he no longer needs to “consume mass quantities” of food to maintain his speed. Of course, he doesn’t mind scarfing down a massive burger when the whim takes him and enjoys that he doesn’t have to worry about the caloric intake (Lucky bum!)

1 Like

@biff_pow
That’s a great one. A couple of questions though.

Does he ever get it cut? And if so, how does he know if the barber did a good job?

Now I keep seeing Lex with a very bad haircut.

2 Likes

@DeSade how can you see him with the bad haircut if it’s invisible?

2 Likes

@cnzspuk
This little talent I have called imagination.
Come on, there’s gotta be a visual you have for Lex with a bad haircut, roaming around in your melon. Or as the Martian Manhunter would say. “Try not to think about Lex with a bad haircut.”

1 Like

I’ve often wondered if, in addition to some of the more obvious metahumans, there may be a separate class of subtle metas whose “meta-gene” manifests as hypercompetence, both physical and mental. This allows them to rapidly master many different skills-sets in a manner that is probably as unrealistic as any other power, given how much time and practice would be required to be such an accomplished polymath and athlete in the real world. Batman obviously comes to mind, but so do Mister Terrific and Lex Luthor.
This would also explain why some non-powered heroes, like Batman, can hang with the big names, while others can’t.

2 Likes

For Me, Earth-2 wasn’t destroyed during Crisis.
In my head-canon, it was just removed from Earth-1’s reality. And Earth-1 compensated by ‘creating’ Earth-1 versions of the Earth-2 heroes present in its reality during the Crisis.
The Atlantean Power Girl, the Bertinelli Huntress, the changes made to Dr. Fate regarding hosts… were all done by Earth-1’s reality trying to ‘make sense of it all’ in a universe with no Earth-2.

Meanwhile, Earth-2 continued to exist, similarly cut off from Earth-1.
There’s a possibility that new heroes were created on Earth-2, as well, to fill the void created by the removal of Earth-1.
The Infinity, Inc. team took over as the new JSA and they added more members as time went on.
These new members would be both legacy heroes and new heroes making their own names, because the JSA (on their Earth) is just as big as the JLA or the Avengers. And always would be.

2 Likes

Totally bull, but I love the “Alfred had Thomas and Martha killed” jokes

1 Like

The Hypercrisis can be rather amusing.

@LeonardoMyst Well, as of Convergence COIE didn’t destroy the multiverse so your headcanon is more or less canon.