๐Ÿ••What Are Your 2020 Comic Book Resolutions? ๐Ÿ••

NewYearDC
A LOT has happened in the DC Universe during the last decade and we are especially excited to get started on the next one!

Which comics are you committed to reading in 2020? :book: Will Rebirth or The New 52 be among your top choices? Is there a specific character you would like to get to know better?:male_detective:

Let us know below!:arrow_down:

2 Likes

I am going to read

New 52
Batman
Swamp.Thing

Rebirth Second Phase
Rebirth.started out great then died as new writers get assigned to title and King goes off track after Wedding.

See if following titles read any better if read as a trade

Batman
Aquaman
Detective
Justice League
Shazam
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Doomsday Clock

Latest issues of
Hawkman
Justice League Dark
Justice League Odyssey issue 6 on
Are great

Bendis Action.
Bendis Superman
Wonder Woman
I dont have the stomach to reread

3 Likes

Iโ€™m going to continue my rebirth era catch up buy reading some more well rebirth.
Currently reading
Batman
JL
JLD
JLO
Detective Comics
Deathstroke
Titans
Teen Titans
Trying to start Martian Manhunter
And I have some more.

Plan on reading some big events as well like Blackest Night and Infinite & Final Crisis.

Extras include
Red Son Supes
Darksied war

Thatโ€™s all I have planned but whoโ€™s knows what will come here in 2020 for me to read.
Happy New Year Everyone

3 Likes

Wow, @TurokSonOfStone1950, thatโ€™s quite a list of titles! :smiley: It sounds like you have a busy year ahead of you.

1 Like

Iโ€™d like to read more of Rebirth myself, @NYJt3. :slight_smile: That and Blackest Night are both on my reading list, as well.

2 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950 @NYJt3

I love the long lists! I might need to add a couple of these to my own. Thanks for sharing! :flash_hv_1:

3 Likes