What 3 DC Comics have you read, like, forever?

That dinosaur hooked you for life, didn’t it?

3 Likes

Yep

I loved amd love dinosaurs.

The story itself is a good mystery.

Batman as Batman is not needed. Any detective will do

I dont have the original issue but i have a reprint in one of the old 1960s 80.page Batman comics I still possese.

The story still holds up.

3 Likes

Batman obviously, I havent missed a issue since New52 started.
I read all of Wonder Woman New 52
and then all of Aquaman from New 52 to current.

2 Likes

Too bad you don’t have a copy anymore. I too no longer have my older stuff. I miss it. According to what I could find that was Batman issue 35. Overstreet puts a raw 8.5 at $1,500. Graded copies require a second…maybe third job.

1 Like

My comic with the dinosaurs was Detective Comics 255 published in 1958

It was in poor condition from re reading and I had a reprint in better condition.

I am glad I still have my very early Green Lantern Justice League and Marvel.comics but none of them are in mint or good condition.

They were read and loved. I do not tegret their condition.

3 Likes

It’s taking me forever to finish Geoff Johns run on JSA. It’s just so good and I want to take my time with it. It’s the only one I can think at the moment.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn! I started with New 52 Harley Quinn and have been collecting and reading since! I’ve of course gone back and read earlier works, as well as other series with her in it (and of course lots of series with other characters), but that’s what started it for me. Though I’m not a huge fan of how the series has been going since Palmiotti and Conner left

3 Likes

Great user name!

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ahhh. I thought you were spry for your age. Batman 35 is quite old.

3 Likes

My favorite 3 series are the Task Force X rebirth, the Harley Quinn series starting from the new 52, and Red Hood and the Outlaws new 52.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you didn’t do anything wrong. Just so your aware it removes posts that reference Task Force X’s name. They are working on the issue. But a mod will fix it for you if you talk to them about it.

1 Like

But, @yellowdustin3.49232. You can edit it to say X Squad.

1 Like

Superman
Action
The Flash
Justice League of America
Anything with Mister Miracle and Barda, too

1 Like

Batman and Detective Comics are the two comic series I have read longer than anything else. The third would have to be New Teen Titans, which I started collecting about four years ago when I REALLY got back into comics. Sure, there’s like a 15-year difference between my Bat-book reading and my Titans reading, but that’s about the extent of my diversity when it comes to reading comic books :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I read almost every Post-Crisis book until Zero Hour. I tried getting back into it when New 52 launched. But it’s been hard to find a stable story where the characters aren’t jacked up every six months.

2 Likes

I’ll do three characters. And they would be…
Superman
Batman
The Flash
But for a few rare stops (mostly during the ghastly New 52 run), I’ve read Superman, Batman, The Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the JLA, and The Legion of Super-Heroes continuously since 1966.

2 Likes