Welcome, DC All Access Members!

Me to man!!! Hey I created the DCAA reunion post it’s under the General discussion post!!!

4 Likes

Welcome all!

3 Likes

I’m from DCAA, 2016 - 2019 and 1500 followers/friends, I’m really sad about this news…hope to stay good here.

6 Likes

Surv, it’s good to see here.

6 Likes

I’m sad to see DC All Access go (autocorrect tries to capitalize “go” for me given how much I talk about Teen Titans Go! :joy:), but the DC Universe digital service is Bat-tastic, and I’m so happy we can all geek out all about DC here instead :blush:! To introduce myself, I’m BatJordan Valdes, and I’m a massive DC fanatic :smiley:! My favorite character is Batman (with Catwoman being a very close second), my favorite live-action movie is The Dark Knight Rises, my favorite animated movie is Batman: Gotham by Gaslight, my favorite live-action show is Gotham, my favorite animated show is The Batman (that’s what truly MADE me the diehard DC fanatic that I am), and my favorite comic is Batman Annual #2 :grin:! BatCat forever — “from the first kiss to the last” :revolving_hearts:!!!

10 Likes

It’s so great to see everyone! DC All Access had a ton of amazing community features, and we have been working hard on the DC Universe side to create equally great tools. We will certainly take into account what was accomplished by the folks on DC All Access, as you shouldn’t have to lose all those rewards!

Welcome to all the folks who have said “howdy”!
@sdmedic
@nu52
@billygarcia
@man_of_tomorrow
@rwk
@sirreal_
@surv
@TheBatJordan

<3 <3 <3

9 Likes

Hello it’s great to watch all the DC Universe tv shows on CW and DC Online.

4 Likes

Hey everyone I changed back to Robin_III just so it wouldn’t be confusion

6 Likes

Ahh sad to see it go, its next to my DC Universe app on my home screen lol!

4 Likes

WOW!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So the DC universe is staying but the all access is leaving…correct?

3 Likes

They are not adding anything new which is why I canceled

4 Likes

LOVE the energy @TheBatJordan. Welcome!!!

4 Likes

Welcome, everyone! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to the Mods! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m a real noob here ahaha, actually dc universe seems to me much more cimplicated but also complete… I think i will need some days to understand how the community works here. Uhm…the last days on dcaa will be sad.

4 Likes

Ok I’m a little confused. I preordered the account and app for the year which was like $70 something and i got three months free for it. Does that mean I still have a premium for when the years up

2 Likes

Is all access different from the DC Universe app or same one

2 Likes

Trying to get this 3.99/ 3 month deal but it’s not showing up anywhere for me. Just the reg 7.99/ 1 month

2 Likes

@BoffBaby, the deal is expressed in the “20% off” sticker on the page. It doesn’t explicitly say “$3,99”, but it is indeed $3.99 . Hope that helps!

2 Likes

@surv, yes, the forums here are currently being worked on for updates per the requests we’ve received. Stay tuned for updates!
@CHristianweaver308.65779, If you just pre-ordered you get 3 free months and then a year of subscription. Does that make a bit more sense? Let us know if you have more questions :slight_smile:
@adrpoe30.22840, DC All Access and DC Universe are different apps. DC Universe has streaming services and original programming. Hope this helps!

4 Likes