Weekly Art Challenge #54 Submission Thread - July 17 - 31, 2021 - Future State! EXTENDED!

YES! That was what I was going for, new Batman, New Gotham! With the old Gotham in the shadowy background in the distance to separate the two of them! Thank you for getting me!! And thank you for the kind words!!

5 Likes

One of my favorite covers :raised_hands: and you did amazingly well! Great pose and the weapon (name unknown) looks fantastic. Well done dude!

4 Likes

Great work on Yara as well JK. The angle you have her at is tricky and it looks great as well as the weapon and color!! :+1:

5 Likes

Whoa! Loving this 2fer. Gif making like you , cici and biff blows my mind! Bats definitely is my favorite hes got that im coming at you with an upper cut or haymaker or something equally devastating! Yara and Jon look great as well but bats steals their thunder :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:. Bravo dude.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Love this! Hand on the gargoyle wing is very cute (sorry not sorry) and i wish it was like the show and they could fly lol. Wonderful work on bman as well, shading is on point as is the super cool pose and the hand work in general!!! :clap:

4 Likes

Katana! Shes so great in the Outsiders (2019). I like this version as well full armour is bad!^= , great work on that pose especially with that perspective! And I think your colors look really excellent.

4 Likes

Aha i was wondering why I didn’t get a ding for the new weekly challenge lol. Thanks for more time on the monthly challenge as I am a procrastinator. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh, that’s on my list but I haven’t gotten to it yet. Love the original 80s run, especially her maternal relationship with Gaby.

Thanks so much!

5 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

6 Likes

Thanks! I am glad you like the gargoyle! I was afraid it was too clean. As previously & expertly pointed out, it is new! So, I went with a design of my own for it. I am trying to refine my pencils to have more mood, the shading in this one was great practice!

5 Likes

Thanks to all who participated and followed along with the Future State challenge!

6 Likes