Weekly Art Challenge #41 Submission Thread

Thank you! What a great idea with Batman hanging out with him gargoyle style and maybe comparing horns and capes. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ummm i absolutely adore him!!! And how did you know I have that exact bust :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love the effect with the eyes.

6 Likes

This is lovely, especially the brooding, he looks so angsty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and how you shade is just stunning. Also those ears.

3 Likes

Omg love the b&w but this just gives it that little extra flourish, especially that night sky and the colors are spot on. I kind of picture bman hanging out right next to him its lovely.

Edit: ahaha just like cici said :rofl:

3 Likes

Ooooo this looks fantastic!! Intense and powerful. Also digging the no ink lines too its a very cool look. Also the armour. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! I really was trying to make you proud. I know you love Etrigan and I didn’t want to disappoint.

2 Likes

Not even possible.

2 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
Definitely proud of that armor.

2 Likes

Not super comp savvy but I wanted to put all the lovely art work together and hang up at work. Thank yall so much for such amazing work as always!! Dcfac is the best club :blue_heart:

Forgive my atrocious hand writing

9 Likes

That’s awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

I was thinking of a good way to finish up a challenge and provide an easy way to see all the art. I know we had the animated gif that flipped through all of the submissions at one point, but I kind of like this too.

I can replace the original banner with this so it will show even in the list view. I’ll give it a try when I finish work today.

5 Likes

Hey now! I noticed you didn’t happen to include your own art @stefanie.m ! We can’t have that so I put together a banner with all 10 submissions.

With all the different sizes, it does make it a bit tricky. My apologies if I squeezed or stretched anyone’s art in a weird way.

Posted here and also replaced the top post banner.

7 Likes

Coooooolio

3 Likes

Hello I’m new to this message board but I was trying to find a place to share my DC Comics World Map. This was for a Server GIS course in college and my DC passion has been rekindled due to Zack Snyder’s Justice league and all the great content on HBOmax. I’m reading Death Metal right now and getting all caught up. Anyway I had a lot of fun making this map 8 years ago and thought I would share it with y’all.

I can’t share links so you can search on YouTube for

“Server GIS Semester Project”

It’s a fun idea I had to create an interactive web map showing DC characters and places around the world.

Thanks for watching!

5 Likes

Hi, thanks for sharing this. Very cool idea!

You’ll get more exposure if you start a new thread under General Discussion → Fan Creations. If you navigate to those 2 choices off the main screen, then click ‘New Topic’ you should be able to open up a new thread.

2 Likes

What a great idea, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1:

1 Like

THAT BUST IS THE COOLEST

:smiley: as soon as i did a google search for some pose inspiration and saw it, i went straight for it.

3 Likes

I’m late to the game, but if this is in honor of @stefanie.m I can’t not play.

5 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
Like that he has the dictionary :joy:

4 Likes