Weekly Art Challenge #39 & 40, Submission Thread

Yeah those we’re going to be white but the more I fiddled with it the colored rings came and like them more.

4 Likes

I love the rings in the background. The transparency on those look great.

5 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

5 Likes

Awesome! I really like the Mua Thai pose! The background is amazing with the colors and blending of the sonic scream vibrations. Great job!

4 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
Didn’t know that was Mua Thai. Cool.

4 Likes

Happy little accident done perfectly. :grin:

4 Likes

Surrealism is hard.

Rebirth!

10 Likes

Woah
That’s awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

I really like this. The lines are crisp and the shading is excellent.

5 Likes

This is great!! I almost lost it when I saw her feet!!!

4 Likes

Made it by the skin of my teeth!! I completely re-did this in the last 2 hours(explains the generic pose and not quite tight pencils). I had a sketch, but it started to look like “Where in the world is Carmen San Diego” and I just couldn’t let that happen to Black Canary, so I trashed it. I think for the best, cause I like this one a whole lot better. I hope you do too.

9 Likes

Holy Wow that’s amazing.
Looks like a Comic cover.

Very well done :+1:

5 Likes

That is high praise and not sure I deserve that, but thank you so much!

5 Likes

This is excellent!!! I wish I could get faces down like you have in this picture.

4 Likes

Thank you! I wish I can say it was easy for me, but faces are hard. I had to practice a lot and still learning. It always killed me that I could draw good figures, but they all had horrible faces. But I learned it is a process, you just have to get good at one thing at a time and eventually it all comes together. This club has helped me tons. Forcing me to practice outside my comfort zone with the amazing prompts we get to push me to do stuff I normally don’t even think about.

5 Likes

So sharp. Well done.

4 Likes

Fantastic detailing especially on the shirt. Really impressed!

5 Likes

I agree, amazing!

5 Likes

@_UnderScore Thanks, bro!

@MAN.OF.STEEL Thank you! I have never drawn the rebirth version before and I love the design and how it contours to the figure.

@Mae Ok, DC that is 2, if I get a third you give me a cover to do, right?! Seriously, thank you very much! That is such a great compliment. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Really great work. I’ll agree that it could be a comic book cover.

And, hey, you were actually early. This is a 2 week challenge that doesn’t end until April 3. Maybe working under pressure is good for you!

5 Likes