Weekly Art Challenge #34, Submission Thread

Thanks​:+1:

Not it
But I knew someone would guess it when I chose this which was apart the plan when I chose it to make it a challenge. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good move.

3 Likes

Is that Silver Banshee?

5 Likes

Yes you were well done dude! (Teekl and Croc)

4 Likes

Nicely done for some reason Domino popped in my head but shes not even dc or has eyes like that lol. I second the banshee?? Also the lashes are awesome and the blood shotness to them.

4 Likes

No but close in a way

3 Likes

I can see the domino :sweat_smile:
As for banshee No but close.

4 Likes

Here’s my submission! I did it kinda quickly in my lunch break, haha. If anyone needs a hint I can give one!

7 Likes

Really nice! Such great expression in them! I have no idea other than maybe Alfred?

5 Likes

Ah-ha! I knew it would be super easy to confuse Alfred with who I drew. You are super close, though! It’s another grizzled old man who wears glasses in Batman’s social circle. It’s up in the air as to whether he knows who Batman is, but he does have family that’s part of the Bat-family.

5 Likes

Dang, I was sure @stefanie.m got it right.

Time for outlandish guesses.

Freakazoid!
Harley trying new makeup
Banshee and your just messing with us!
Deceased version of Mary Marvel

4 Likes

Nope! It’s Jimbo! Ol’ Jimmy Gordon! :grin:

5 Likes

Crike! I was gonna say Gordon, but I kept thinking of him with full on glasses!

Watching too much Harley Quinn. My fault, I totally see him now!

5 Likes

I guess the version I drew has as adventurous a sense of fashion as Gordon can have, haha. Maybe he’s a fan of the butler look.

5 Likes

Really great expression and I like the angled away view. And the glasses are adorable, I thought alfred or the comish right away, great work.

5 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Hmm if I had to guess Pa Kent or is it Gordon.

4 Likes

Some great guesses but no.
The Freakazoid one got me​:joy:.

Also if anyone wants a hint just ask. I’ll blur it to keep those who want to go hint free safe.

3 Likes

I think you nailed it! But I’m biased because Gordon was my first guess and I’m glad to be right :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I was going to say Grodd, but someone else might have already answered correctly. I’m starting my slow scroll through everyone’s work now

3 Likes

I’m not sure about who it is, but those are very well done! Looks real enough that I’m tempted to start hunting down images of the actors from Legends…

5 Likes