Weekly Art Challenge #34, Submission Thread

Is one of them Ravager? I see one female set of eyes with one missing

5 Likes

I’ll admit I’ve heard of him but not seen him. Well done.
I think you may have replied to my guess on someone else

4 Likes

I did by accident. Sorry, I was grabbing the image and hit the reply without looking.

4 Likes

No worries. Confused me at first, thought maybe you drew the other drawing. I think I need more sleep

4 Likes

Is the one to the top left Joker from BTAS?

4 Likes

These are all great by the way! This challenge is a lot more challenging to try to guess. I am having trouble even though I feel I should know more

4 Likes

Very cool! When I saw who it was I could see the deadness in the eyes but also the menace. Very nice

5 Likes

Hmm I wonder when I should reveal the answer…maybe when this week’s challenge is over? Or is that too far away?

4 Likes

Oh man I never would have got that lol, all r early well done. Love the omega beam. And jokers pupil

4 Likes

Dang this is hard, a legion legends member? I especially like the top one, looks scared/worried.

4 Likes

Its super hard lol and no worries. Also your close with the BTAS, the top left is teekl.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: Sorry, guys. I didn’t anticipate how hard it would be to guess, though it’s fun to see everyone try. I’ll stop in when I have more time tomorrow.

5 Likes

Jonah hex? Lol i don’t think so really the pupils are two different colors. Very well done though dude.

6 Likes

Thanks! Totally forget to add in the Kirby krackle for the eye beam’s energy and the highlights on his face. Just noticed. That’s what I get for goofing off at work. :rofl:

4 Likes

@stefanie.m
These are awesome™:+1:. All so expressive and just eyes. As for who :thinking:
Top with brow-Croc
Top left- a cat. Isis or Teekle.
The one eye- is it rose or a slade. Unless it’s just one eye and not someone with one eye​:sweat_smile:
The bottom left- Starfire
The rest -?unsure​:sweat_smile:

@JKoco17
That looks awesome™:+1:. The details are crazy. I think Bruce based of the tired Bags and angry scowl.

@comp.LEX
Awesome™:+1:
Hmm maybe two face or a crazed Joker look.

@ImpulseMaxMercury
These are awesome™:+1:. Like the expressions. Hmm Superman or Red hood. Maybe Bats. :thinking:

@RobArt471
These are awesome™:+1:
Joker Darksied and hmm… I know this. It’s not Two face. With the blind eye… I know this. (Think typing​:sweat_smile:)
OH It’s Royal Zarr?

5 Likes

After looking though I see I was right on a few. Nice :+1:

4 Likes

Here’s mine. This was fun. Really liked how it came out. Really nice to focus on one part from time to time.

7 Likes

Thanks! Yes you got it! Rogol Zaar. I think it would be fun to draw him sometime.

4 Likes

He definitely seems like a fun draw with all the Zarrness​:sweat_smile:.
I liked him as a villain too.

4 Likes

Dang nice drawing! At first I wanted it to be female Lobo. I should know this, but admittedly I am not up on my characters like I used to be.

4 Likes