Week of Covers! | Coverart Scavenger Hunt

Question #3
So why’d you string up the crossing guard then?

Because… I knew you would only bungle your own attempt.

Question #2
You don’t have anything to prove to me. You hurt?
Yes, @CharlieSheensDealer is never going to give me a point for this! :slightly_smiling_face: Now it’s anybody’s guess where this poor bloody Batman is!

For a second there, i thought you were refraining so i can get a token point.

I feel like i’ve seen it somewhere, but gods damn it, this one is quite elusive.

1 Like

I honestly couldn’t find it, so I thought I have a little fun with it, hope you can find it!:slightly_smiling_face:

Charlie I have a question, how do you change the comic book cover, taking off stuff like a title and put hint on it? You make it like a pro! No way I can do that. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey guys! Today’s round will be a little bit late. So sorry, I’m having some router troubles and I can’t post the questions with my phone. I just heard from my cable company though and I should have my connection back by 2:30pm EST (11:30am PST). So I’ll have today’s round up soon :wink:

1 Like

That’s so funny. The ones that I think are going to be the easy ones seem to be the ones that are really hard. I thought Question #2 for this round would be one of the ones that would be easier. If no one guesses it by the time I get Round #6 up then I’ll leave Round #5 Question #2 up. No reason to close it when no one’s gotten the point for it yet lol.

@Reaganfan78 I have 3 different programs that I use for editing. Affinity Photos, Affinity Designer, and Affinity Publisher. They are all made by the same company and they work interoperably with each other so I start with Affinity Photos, which is where I usually do most of the editing work, but if I need to use a feature in one of the other two programs there is an option that lets you just continue editing the file in whichever Affinity program you need. I’ve always liked digital design and photography, both of which are hobbies of mine. Pretty much every elective class I’ve ever taken in college has been a digital photography, graphic design, or digital editing class (and I’ve been in college 3 times now, so that’s kinda been a lot lol). It looks impressive, but it’s not as hard as it looks when you have the right programs to use. Affinity is definitely my favorite. They make very high-quality editing programs that aren’t ridiculously expensive.

1 Like

Dislocated arm. I’m fine.

2 Likes

Nicely done @AntLeon :+1:t2: Apparently my cable company lies :sweat_smile: go figure. Wi-Fi is finally back up and running now though. I’m working on the markup draft now so I’ll have Round #6 up here very shortly!

1 Like

I knew i saw it and on my first “hunting trip”, i blew right past it.

1 Like

Lol sounds like me, I’m bad to browse past the same thing and not actually notice it until like the 5th time I look at it. I thought that one would be an easier one because it’s from the first Damian Wayne storyline, but the picture itself doesn’t really give off many clues so I can see now that I’ve thought about it some why it was so hard.

1 Like

This game is definitely fun, even though i am not likely to acquire the elusive riddler badge. I could always have a tirade about it being fixed or whatever, but only if i can properly convey the sarcasm and other points of levity that would show i’m just kidding.

1 Like

LOL :joy: that’s hilarious. Maybe they could make a Lex Luthor badge for people who claim that everything is unfair. Of course, then again, you probably wouldn’t get that badge for pretending that you are complaining lol. I’m glad you think it’s fun though, I tried really hard to make it interesting. I will definitely be doing more Week of Covers! events in the future, so even if you don’t win this one, there will be more. Hopefully we can get some more participation for the next one. I think I put this one up on the calendar too early and people weren’t thinking about it anymore once it actually got started, because there were a lot of people who had said they wanted to do it when I first put it on the calendar. If you and Reaganfan had fun with this one though, then it’s worth it as far as I’m concerned

1 Like

Week of Covers! | Questions: Day #6

Round #6 :mag_right: Here we go! Good luck everyone!

:star: Round #6 | Question #1: How could you even consider that, Diana?

:mag_right: Clue:

:star: Round #6 | Question #2: “HIVE”…?

:star: Round #6 | Question #3: Do you not know what you are?

1 Like

When the stakes are this high, we must consider every possibility, no matter how dangerous.

2 Likes

Charmas Eliott. Suzanne Phillips. Orlando Vasquez. Several others.

2 Likes

I am the first lantern. I am the acolyte of the spectrum. I am…my mother’s son.

2 Likes

3 cheers for @AntLeon! :grinning: Glad I was busy with Lego and you score 3 points!

1 Like

By the way on Monday night I’m doing a Batman Begins watch along at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, if you own the movie, put that on and use my watch along thread for comments, hope you guys can join.:slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv::bat:

1 Like

We shall see. I will brag once the scores are tabulated.

1 Like