Week of Covers! | Coverart Scavenger Hunt

Nah, I’m on break at 12:30pm. My first class is 11:00am-12:15pm and my second class is 1:00-2:15pm and they are both taught by the same professor in the same classroom so I just hang out in our classroom from 12:15-1:00pm and work on my computer so 12:30 EST would be no problem.

1 Like

Week of Covers! Event Announcement: To help level the playing field for the current contestants, I’m going to be changing the posting time for the remainder of the event.

New questions will now be posted at 9:30am PST/ 12:30pm EST beginning tomorrow with Round #4. See you all tomorrow!

1 Like

:grinning:Sound good to me!

1 Like

it may not matter when you post the questions if Reaganfan is 3 hours ahead. But i am game to give it a try.

Edited for: also, sorry to not have seen it sooner

1 Like

Well, if I post the questions at 9:30am PST/12:30pm EST, and if you are Eastern Standard Time like I am, and Reaganfan78 is Pacific Standard Time, that doesn’t mean that Reganfan gets to see the questions 3 hours before you do. It just means that when I post the questions the time is 12:30pm for us, while the time for Reaganfan is 9:30am. You both get to see the questions at the same time, his clock is just set 3 hours ahead of ours (or is it “behind ours”? I always get those mixed up lol) because of the time difference. With any luck, this time will be a little more convenient for both of you and you will both be able to work on them at the same time.

1 Like

Week of Covers! | Questions: Day #4

Round #4 :mag_right: Here we go! Good luck everyone!

:star: Round #4 | Question #1: And what do they call you?

:mag_right: Clue:

:star: Round #4 | Question #2: Nobody here by that name. Tokens?

:star: Round #4 | Question #3: You hate the Deathstroke?

Actually my time zone is 3 hours behind you. :slightly_smiling_face: Put me 3 hours ahead then you just put me in a middle of Atlantic Ocean! LOL!!!:laughing:

Thanks! lol. I don’t know why that feels so confusing to me. I always end up thinking, “Ok, their time is earlier than mine so does that make them ahead of us?” but that’s not how it works lol

1 Like

Question #2
Nobody here by that name. Tokens?
Max. People like us don’t need a subway to get around. You know that.

Question #3:
You hate the Deathstroke?
Yes…

Question #1:
And What do they call you?
Scarlet.

I notice no one was playing this for the last three hours, so I thought I might as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re pretty good at finding these lol. Good job :+1:t2:

1 Like

If I have time, I might throw in a few more Bonus Round Questions. We’ll see how it goes :wink:

1 Like

@Reaganfan78, I just realized that you misquoted Round #4, Question #2. You were very close, but not quite right.

:rotating_light: The point for Round #4 | Question #2 will go to the next person to answer correctly.

1 Like

WHAT?! :open_mouth: :slightly_smiling_face:Well the Ball :basketball: is now in anybody’s court, Good luck and have fun!
Looking back at it I think I now know what I did wrong. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Max, people like us don’t need the subway to get around. You know that.

I sort of forgot the new release time. but i think i was sleeping.

2 Likes

Oh hey, #world-of-wonder got a shiny new flair and Reaganfan got a new profile picture lol. All kinda new stuff today.

Hold onto your hats, here comes Round #5!

1 Like

Week of Covers! | Questions: Day #5

Round #5 :mag_right: Here we go! Good luck everyone!

:star: Round #5 | Question #1: Thawne said he saw God?

:star: Round #5 | Question #2: You don’t have anything to prove to me. You hurt?

:star: Round #5 | Question #3: So why’d you string up the crossing guard then?

1 Like

Question #1
Thawne said he saw God?

With a Capital G.