We Want Your Feedback on DCUI!

Make your voice heard!

Hey friends!

DC is looking to gather feedback on DC Universe Infinite’s Comic Book Reader, and we want to hear what you have to say! All feedback will be taken into consideration to make the DCUI experience even better. To be clear, we’re talking about the Comic Book Reader itself, and not the content of DCUI. If you currently read comics on DCUI’s website or mobile app, we’d love to hear from you! This survey should only take 5-10 minutes of your time.

Thanks in advance–we appreciate you! :thumbs_up_batman:

21 Likes

Love this, can’t wait to give my feedback.:smirk:

7 Likes

Much appreciated! :hugs:

5 Likes

Completed! I hope our answers help.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly! :pray:

5 Likes

Did mine when it was on Reddit :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch! :tada:

5 Likes

One thing I forgot to note in my survey is that I would really love some kind of “Random Comic” feature.

6 Likes

That would be so cool!!!

4 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion and @Jurisdiction for your valuable feedback, I’ll get this noted for the team!

5 Likes

done & done :+1: :thumbs_up_batman:

8 Likes

Thank you! :fireworks:

5 Likes

Guess I should come back to the community page more instead of just reading comics since I missed the survey haha. I’ll just say it here then. The thing the reader needs the most for me is some way to mark books as read without having to “read” the issue.

8 Likes

Hi @PeteyParker, welcome back to the community! :wave: I’m sorry to hear that you missed filling out the survey, but rest assured, I’ll be making a note of your feedback here to share with the applicable team. :slight_smile:

In the future, please don’t hesitate to share any feedback about DCUI with us in the following thread or directly to the moderator team: DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

6 Likes

I wanted to say the same thing in the survey.

4 Likes