We Need Lois and Clark Season 5

We need Lois and Clark: New Adventures of Superman to come back for a 5th season!

1 Like

I think the show had it’s run. What would be cool though Is to see Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher reprise their roles as Superman and Lois Lane in the big Crises On Infinite Earths crossover next year. They can upgrade the suit a bit to make it more contemporary. I’d even take Dean Cain just show up as Clark Kent. We already have John Wesley Shipp’s Flash. Who knows what other TV shows could possibly cross over in this big event? I know for sure that we will be surprised!

3 Likes

I think the show had it’s run. What would be cool though Is to see Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher reprise their roles as Superman and Lois Lane in the big Crises On Infinite Earths crossover next year. They can upgrade the suit a bit to make it more contemporary. I’d even take Dean Cain just show up as Clark Kent. We already have John Wesley Shipp’s Flash. Who knows what other TV shows could possibly cross over in this big event? I know for sure that we will be surprised!

Sorry for the multiple posts. My app has been glitchy this morning.

If they did a closing event episode, or movie, it would have to be done in animation form. And some voices would have to be done by impressionists.

Otherwise, you end up with something like Jonathan Frakes (Commander Riker), guest staring on Enterprise, playing his younger self, but he no longer looked like his younger self. It just did not work for me.

MACJR

1 Like