WB/DC and SDCC question?

Is WB and DC skipping SDCC altogether this year? Whats the details on this? Thx

They are not in Hall H which (I say having never gone to SDCC) is where the trailers, sneak peaks and big movie announcements go. But DC Comics at least will be having a presence as far as I have heard, and sure announcements are coming. Just don’t expect new trailers for Joker or Wonder Woman to come out. (which I am not saying is a good thing, and I am baddled by too.)

2 Likes

Ugh, Its tough being a DC fan these days. This on top of being a Dallas Cowboys fan is gonna take me to an early grave.

Still looking forward to any DC info we get at SDCC (I’ve never attended either). Thx for the info @DanTheManOne1

1 Like

First year in 10 years I couldn’t get tix. Super bummed but yes they are skipping all H which is the biggest hall that people camp out for for the biggest announcements. They will have a large presents on the floor and probably still have smaller panels for DC Universe and their CW shows in ballroom 20 if I had to guess.

First year in 10 years I couldn’t get tix. Super bummed but yes they are skipping all H which is the biggest hall that people camp out for for the biggest announcements. They will have a large presents on the floor and probably still have smaller panels for DC Universe and their CW shows in ballroom 20 if I had to guess.

1 Like