Watchmen WAL With Excellent xLOVEandDoomPatrolx And DC89 On November 7th

I’m not line iteming singular issues here so much as I’m indicting the establishment on it’s sociologically malevolent agenda en total. The divisive elements that they concoct and implement in order to erode unity and turn us against each other build toward a bigger overall dehumanization effect that ensures that they dictate with impunity the state of our lives and collective consciousness. Control- of power, of wealth, and an overall control of the human psyche has been and always will be the protocol by which they operate.

5 Likes

Everybody act natural. :eyes: I’m just gonna casually drop this right here if anyone wants to come by… :purple_heart: :smile:

6 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

Will do. :+1:

4 Likes

My favorite announcements from the Moore Roundtable

4 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

xdmmars1x
:watch:

4 Likes

Less than 24 hours to go until WAL time.

See y’all here tonight! :smiley:

5 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left:

4 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left:

4 Likes

Okay, is it the theatrical version of Watchmen we’re watching or the director’s cut? I have the director’s cut on DVD, but if we’re watching the theatrical version I might be better off with Max.

4 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I own the ultimate cut with the black freighter superimposed on it.

4 Likes

It looks like they stated that the theatrical cut is what they are watching.

4 Likes

It’s the Ultimate Producers cut with commentary by the catering staff

3 Likes

Yep- theatrical cut. :+1:

4 Likes

:laughing:
It’s actually the Black Freighter cut with commentary from this guy:

:smile:

5 Likes

The captain goes dark

4 Likes

Indeed. :smile:

4 Likes

xdmmars2x
:hourglass_flowing_sand:

5 Likes

:star_struck:

4 Likes

In the tradition of @Mae, I’ll play a little something over the theater’s sound system while we wait for showtime . . .

6 Likes