Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E8! Thursday, January 9th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

10 minutes! if it looks like just you and me, iJest, you can fake an emergency and leave! i’ll buy it!

1 Like

Pasta and meatballs, but it’s a bigger batch than what i usually do, so i way underestimated the time. and im not sure what you guys are getting at, but im increasingly glad im not eating something red and messy during the wal!

2 Likes

lol

seriously if anyone gets bored just say you have to go cook spaghetti and meatballs

bahahaha.

it’s DP night. cant be boring.

annnnd ive got 10 min left before they gotta come out of the oven. so i’ll just miss the beginning, i think

1 Like

and what exactly does a beard hunter do

1 Like

i blocked it out of my memory

worse than dick castrating his enemies with random car repair tools?

1 Like

i think it hits closer to home, is what makes it so horrifying

1 Like

does the mysteriuousness increase dread/anticipation??

1 Like

I would never duck out of a Doom Patrol night with Biff!!

2 Likes

woop wooop! gooo

i’m a little behind because i was going woop woop

goooooing. and most def. i keep coming very close to skipping ahead, but i kinda like watching for the first time with the group

2 Likes

yaaaay!

Also, I love me some spaghetti and meatballs! Nowadays I make it with zucchini noodles!

2 Likes

i keep wanting to try those! do they taste much diff?

1 Like

also, the good stuff is for the weekend. for dinner, im sticking to a bowl of cereal.

can i trade with you, biff, for the pudding? it looks way tastier

1 Like

it’s so dense it’s gonna take 3 hours to eat!

Compared to regular pasta, yeah I’d have to say they do. It’s like adding an extra vegetable, and they don’t have the same texture. I just don’t want to do the carbs anymore.

2 Likes

triple WAL night~

1 Like