Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E8! Thursday, January 9th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

LAST WEEK! Larry discovered a talent for finger ventriloquism! You can barely see his lips move! Cliff got a nemesis, and I’m on the nemesis’ side??? Rita was the one who was breathing! Jane was breathing too, but didn’t make a big deal out of it! I don’t know if Cyborg even needs to breathe! Wow!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on
2020-01-10T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 8 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just shake the bushes outside my house and make bigfoot noises! I’ll get real scared!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

1 Like

Wow where did everybody go? You don’t think they got like shrunk teeny tiny and they’re actually here and we just can’t see them, like on the wonky Disney film of yesteryear about leprechauns and such?

1 Like

That’s probably it! They like to keep me on my toes, you know

1 Like

Speaking of which I haven’t even posted for the watch along for Legion next Wednesday. Maybe I’ll just do that right here, lol

2 Likes

WTFERS, WED!

in just…7…minus…2…plus…carry the 12…divide the integer…compile the…thing…invert the…the fractal…

5 HOURS AND 23 MINUTES

firehead

@JeepersItsTheJamags @CynicalPink @iJest @TornadoSoup who am i forgetting

2 Likes

i made this one in case something goes wrong

itsnothappening

3 HOURS 27 MINUTES

1 Like

1 Like

I am sorry to say that I will not be able to wtf tonight. I’ll miss you all and wish you (and biff’s Roku) the best of luck

2 Likes

oh noooo

itsnothappening

i know whatever you do won’t be as fun as wtf, but try to make the best of it anyway!

1 Like

i mistimed my popcorn popping

1 hour!!!

I took a short nap and thought I had slept through the alarm because of how long it felt, but I woke up before the alarm! Brains are weird. :brain:

Hello everyone! Hi Biff! TS, I’m sorry that you can’t be here. I will pour one out in your honor.

2 Likes

i did that last week! i woke up 10 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off. and then it didn’t go off.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob: I’m gonna try to make it but will be coming and going cooking!

1 Like

lol uh oh lemme check which episode this is, it might make you never want to eat again

1 Like

nope, you’re good! but if you can’t make it, no sweat! food is almost as important as doom patrol!

1 Like

Oh no, the Beard Hunter one is the one you don’t want to eat during. :face_vomiting: We’re good for a few more episodes.

Making anything good, @CynicalPink?

2 Likes

I’M gonna have a big chonkin honk of Mexican bread pudding that looks much better in photos than in real life

2 Likes

is there anything in life as strange as other people’s eating utensils

wow that does look really good

1 Like

if i ever get invited to dinner at someone else’s home again i’m gonna smuggle in my own fork without a weird plastic handle and incorrect length

1 Like