Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E7! Thursday, January 2nd, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

While I wait, here’s a picture of young Wilem Dafoe, pre washing machine

Image result for willem dafoe young

2 Likes

Larryj looks more like how I figured live action Deadpool would look. Guess they wanted to keep Ryan kinda recognizable since people had to look at him more often.

3 Likes

Be still my heart! :hugs::smile: I :heart: y’all too! I’ll definitely try harder for next time

3 Likes

Every scene with Larryj and John is heartbreaking

3 Likes

I almost cried the first time I saw that scene (at least I’m guessing y’all made it to the truck scene)

4 Likes

Yep, that’s the one

2 Likes

The makeup reshapes Bomer’s face to look like Shea Whigham images (1)

1 Like

These scenes with John are super heartbreaking when we get to a few later episodes. Watching these earlier ones again after the series was an eye-opener.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I think this is my first rewatch of these eps. Thanks for reminding me of the added context!

2 Likes

Every time I see Larryj without the bandages, I can’t help but be amazed by how good that makeup looks

2 Likes

I want a personal private space between a pipe city and a railroad surrounded by beautiful trees

2 Likes

“there’s no shame in crying”

is she talking to us or victor…

2 Likes

Ok I’ve been reminded how young Vic is and now I’m resentful

2 Likes

Master User makes him sound a lot more like a super villain.

2 Likes

I’m behind but if I try to catch up I’ll crash! And literally as I said that it crashed

2 Likes

As someone who’s not big on social media, I think if my notifications were directly streamed to my head I’d go nuts

4 Likes

your Roku crashing is like a WTF tradition.

2 Likes

It’s what I get for making my own roku out of coconuts and floss

2 Likes

What is the threshold for a catchphrase?

1 Like

2 Likes