Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E7! Thursday, January 2nd, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

(image by @TornadoSoup)

LAST YEAR! It was so long ago! Remember Joan? And, and Pita! I think Seymour bonded with his dad? I know Gary returned Chris for a refund because TornadoSoup gave me a photo. He got $17 in store credit! What’s he going to spend it on? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on
2020-01-03T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 7 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just send me hate cookies! Chocolate chip with walnuts, yuck!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

3 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags @CynicalPink @iJest @TornadoSoup

WE’RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER

(in 28 1/2 hours)

And will we have new WTFers joining us??

3 Likes

RectangularBountifulBlowfish-size_restricted

2 Likes

Looking forward to our first WAL of the new decade!

2 Likes

4 HOURS 13 MINUTES

tumblr_njd9k9u1bk1u3nml7o1_250

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: Here’s hoping I can join ya’ll :grin:

2 Likes

Hey I hope everyone had a good new year celebration, this decade is so shiny and new!

2 Likes

So do i! 5 minuyrs!

2 Likes

I don’t think I can wait all those minuyrs!

2 Likes

I had a dream that my WTF alarm didn’t go off, and then it didn’t, but I woke up when it was supposed to go off anyway, so I guess that’s my superpower

3 Likes

Before we begin, I have to get something off my chest: I was watching Mr. Bean’s Holiday earlier and I made a startling discovery. Wilem Dafoe looks like what would happen if you left Denis Leary in the wash for too long.

1 Like

I agree with both of the above posts.

2 Likes

Omg you’re right

1 Like

goooooooo unless youretoostunned by soup’s revelation

1 Like

Now Mr Nobody just sounds like the Joker.

2 Likes

Uh oh I don’t have mr n, I might be on the wrong episode

therapy patrol, right?

1 Like

I’ve got Therapy Patrol

1 Like

Oh yeah I guess I wasn’t paying attention lol #professional

2 Likes

Oops, I’m a bit ahead. Didn’t realize that it skipped over the recap.

1 Like