📺 Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E11! 📺 Thursday, January 30th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

(graphic by @TornadoSoup!)

LAST WEEK! Chief found love! Cyborg had to shut down a malfunctioning Grid! His eye went out and everything! Ernest’s mom put his shuriken in the dishwasher! Nothing else involving Ernest happened in the episode. I’d remember!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on
2020-01-31T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 11 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and chat with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just sublimate those feelings into something positive, like a song or painting about how I’m actually great!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

5 Likes

ezgif-com-video-to-gif

omg i just realized in the op i said to write a song about how i’m great

1 Like

12 HOURS
50 MINUTES

IT’S COMINGj

Start pickin that popcorn 'cause 6 HOURS 31 MINUTES

@JeepersItsTheJamags @CynicalPink @iJest @toonatonian @TornadoSoup

3 Likes

I am so excited to be able to snack during this episode!

3 Likes

Ooooh I just looked up the ep to confirm it’s snack friendly, and it’s a good one!

3 Likes

Beard Hunter raised the bar. Im convinced I can now comfortably snack during anything. Cept maybe Human Centipede. But I’m not planning on adding that to my watch list any time soon. :yum:

2 Likes

There’s no shame in looking away/going in the closet and singing/leaving the house during gross moments! My trick is to look at the wall behind the TV so I look like I’m looking and everybody thinks I’m tough and cool

Edit but to reaffirm, tonight’s not memorably gross

3 Likes

I am here with my cat for some Doom Patrol :partying_face:

2 Likes

Kitty! grabby hands

1 Like

Hi, wanted to drop in & say Hi!

2 Likes

Hahahaha!

Ah’lo, @toonatonian!

Sadly, guys, I don’t think I’m going to make it through the whole WAL tonight. Unless what’s on the screen is so mind-blowing that I get a second wind, cuz I’m :poop:'d.

1 Like

This episode brought a tear to my eye the first time I watched it.

1 Like

Kittyyy

2 Likes

That is a PRETTY kitty!

And nooo, no tears. Please. I’m still getting over the Jane episode. I need some giggles. Like more karaoke with Larryj.

2 Likes

There’s definitely humor coming up in the show but I don’t remember it in this episode necessarily xD I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I’ll live. biff and you guys usually have me laughing anyhoo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Unless the bus home shows up sometime this month (unlikely), I’ll probably be pretty late again.

1 Like

Speaking of, where is @biff_pow ?!

Awww Jamags I hope you can make it. I hate waiting for buses.

1 Like