:00_steel: Watch Party | Modern Age Superman Club - Black History Month Celebration! | SAT Feb. 12th at 6 PM EST

lol yea, I love how the citizens of Metropolis basically have that discussion when all the different Supermen pop up and claim they are the real Supes. lol

1 Like

I’m all set and ready to go!:grinning:

1 Like

Michael Dorn, Tim Daly and Brad Garrett has something in comment, they play both a hero and a villain in Superman The Animated Series!:smiley:

1 Like

I will say that I don’t think I remember this episode. I’m sure I’ve seen it before but I don’t remember anything about it. When I think of Steel in this series, I think of the episode “Heavy Metal.”

2 Likes

Yea, this is the first appearance of Steel and I think Heavy Metal is the next time he’s on the show…

1 Like

Get ready…

1 Like

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

I’m going to eat lunch while watching, have fun!:smiley::pizza:

1 Like

Ah this intro :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Aw man pizza sounds amazing!

1 Like

Which is a shame, because I was coming in ready to make fun of Malcolm McDowell using hip 90s slang.

1 Like

:rofl:

Also a shame that they never got to do an original opening for STAS like they did for BTAS.

1 Like

You know, now that I think about it, the way that Lois works in these press conference, she could make a killing as a professional heckler.

1 Like

Yea I’m really surprised they just never went back and did it retroactively. They had the concept.

:joy:

Did he just blow up a dog house and an ambulance?

So he had a laser on the knuckle of his finger? That’s…odd. Brings a whole new meaning to finger guns. :point_left:

1 Like

:rofl: does it go pew pew too?

Tell 'em Maggie!

1 Like