Watch Krypton Season Two, Episode One Right Here on DC Universe!

Exciting news coming from DC UNIVERSE, starting TODAY and for a limited time only, the first episode of Krypton’s critically-acclaimed season 2 will be available for anyone to view without a subscription!

The premiere episode of Krypton season 2 will be available on for a limited time, from Wednesday, June 19 until Wednesday July 2.

If you haven’t had a chance to watch the first season of Krypton yet, you’re in luck! The entire slate is available for subscribers.

We’ll be announcing a Watch-Along soon, so stay tuned!

12 Likes

Is Krypton 2 staying with subscription after the 2nd?

2 Likes

I don’t believe so, @Nathan.Payson. Just a brief window on the service for Episode 1. I’ll let y’all know if that changes.

1 Like

Yaa hoo!!!

1 Like

Episode 2?

1 Like

Ya, its a promo to get more subs. Which is great, the more subs the better off the service will be👍🏻. Plus. I get to see S2 E1 tonight😁

2 Likes

No word on Episode 2 joining its friend afterward, but I’ll be sure to update you all if that changes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just watched it! Pretty great! Thanks DCU for adding this to the service :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice. I cut the cord so was going to have to watch them at a friends house over time. So glad I get to see the first episode. Adding the mini-comic was a nice touch also.

3 Likes

This is very cool. Thanks.

3 Likes

I wish Lobo had an deep american accent like a Brad Garrett type

4 Likes

I guess this is great ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Watching an episode and just won’t be able to see the rest. NOT A PROBLEM

:neutral_face:

1 Like

I actually really like season 1. That doomsday tho!!! :o looked a lot better than from BvS

2 Likes

Krypton is very entertaining in that it isn’t beholden to canon. Gotham has that as well, but at times seemed to be spinning its wheels.

1 Like

Is anybody else finding other DC related stuff everywhere else and refusing to watch it because you wanna watch here?

Or… Is it just me?

5 Likes

Do you have any idea how excrutiating it is to see Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay on Hulu, but you know it’s worth watching on here?

2 Likes

Please work a deal to bring Krypton to DCU🙏🏻 (and as many other DC shows as possible). I dont have cable, I just subscribe to the streaming services with content I actually want to watch rather than pay a cable bill for alot of crap I could care less about.

I will be a sub here for as long as the comics are the way they are but more DC video would truly put me over the moon.

4 Likes

Lobo is fucking awesome nice actor choice please give us more of him

1 Like

It was a good premiere. Looking forward to the entire season coming to DC Universe at some point.

1 Like