📺 Watch-Along 📺: Young Justice: Outsiders! Friday, January 4th @5pmPST/8pmEST

Pastries. :doughnut::croissant::denmark:

2 Likes

Doughnuts…drool

2 Likes

Oh yeah the gang’s getting back together for another season of watch-alongs! I am excite :smiley:

2 Likes

I never did a watch along during Titans but I am going to try to get in this time around

2 Likes

Wonderful @dapayperboy, can’t wait!

1 Like

When one episode is over does it continue to the next one or do we have have to click on the next one

1 Like

I guess we can have someone test it beforehand

1 Like

In my tests they automatically start the next episode, but we’ll find out if that changes per device :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hello! Glad the Watch alongs are back! :slight_smile:

@Applejack - we did an impromptu watch-along for some of the Season 1 YJ episodes. We found that when using an Apple TV, the episodes start themselves, back to back, but on a Roku, there is a 10 second count down between episodes. To accommodate this, we found new “start times” for each episode along the way for each episode.

Does anyone know if there is a way to skip the 10 second count down on a Roku?

2 Likes

On Roku I believe u can hit start next episode will we be doing other watch alongs again like Wednesday or Thursday

1 Like

I like to watch credits unimpeded, so it’d be nice to have an option to get rid of the next episode countdown feature the way Netflix and others do.

5 Likes

I’ll of course be there!

3 Likes

The Hype is real.

4 Likes

Who else is feeling the Aster!!!:smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 29hrs!!!

6 Likes

This is gonna be so crash!

9 Likes

Whelmed. I am most definitely whelmed :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hey guys I think I discovered who’s behind the plot of season 3. No spoilers to anyone who doesn’t want them but if you go in the DC encyclopedia he’s labeled as a Young Justice villain. Lex and The Reach aren’t there but someone we’ve never seen on the show or 2011 comics is listed. Not sure if it’s already been leaked though

2 Likes

I timed out my first viewing of the show perfectly. I have the last episode of Season 2 left to watch tonight before Season 3 tomorrow. All of the joy of watching the show, none of the years of torment or waiting from when it was “cancelled”.

2 Likes

Hope they add both villains and heroes on the show we haven’t seen yet like The Penguin and Booster Gold! :grinning:

3 Likes

A guttural “YES!” to the addition of Booster Gold. He’s the salt of the DC Universe, regardless of the entertainment medium. Just sprinkle him on and mmmm! you get so much more flavor than you already had before.

“You might say the extra ingredient is salt.”

5 Likes