WATCH-ALONG! The New Batman Adventures TOP 5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, September 25th @5PM PST/8PM EST

Haha

5 Likes

Guys good news I will be there

5 Likes

6 Likes

I have a confession to make, I voted for all the episodes cause I like every one of it!:grin:

5 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

@Aquamon,

Initiating small cry of outrage:

WHY would they want to call it “Queen Ivy”? That makes absolutely no sense to me! This is what makes me so frustrated with the field at times - why change something into something it’s not?

Personally, I love the name poison ivy because it fully portrays both the beauty and the pain of that particular species. Although, I do like the idea of including her with Oleander.

I also laughed way too loud at “Knotweed”. :rofl:

P.S. I would pay darn good money to have a marine biologist just review Aquaman! :rofl:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Hey I see Joker Jr from Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker below Alfred!:slightly_smiling_face: HEEHEEHAHAHAHA! Sorry I’m into character!:grin:

5 Likes

Haha

4 Likes

Heya @Nickywood! Glad you’re able to join us tonight!

4 Likes

Ok how I just got the app on Xbox but how do I go in to is on Xbox

3 Likes

To it

2 Likes

It should show up under Apps in your Library - I believe, @Nickywood. You can also search for it.

4 Likes

Type in your email and password to your account and you should be good to go.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ok thanks

4 Likes

To bad Knight time was a Superman episode, that has to be a classic, Superman dress as Batman while Batman was missing.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If I search what do I search up

2 Likes

The New Batman Adventures (1997).

3 Likes

Do I just watch it

2 Likes

We watch it at the same time in 14 minutes.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes