đź“ş Watch-Along đź“ş Swamp Thing S1 E09! Friday, July 26th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

"WARNING: Swamp Thing is rated TV-MA for harsh language, horror themes, and violence.

Last week, Avery got his own taste of the Swamp, and we saw the softer side of Swampy himself. This week, we are about to go a little further into the depths…

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: SWAMP THING, S01 E09

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Swamp Thing on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, July 26th @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access SWAMP THING.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:seedling: Come explore the Green, and the Rot, with us every Friday night, only on DC Universe! :seedling:

7 Likes

#saveswampthing

8 Likes

:woman_superhero:Looking forward to engaging in a WAL. It’s been a bit & I miss this & all of my Super Fan Super Friends :woman_superhero:

3 Likes

This needs a second season. Plus Blue Devil totally rocks.

8 Likes

How is this show so good and won’t get a second season? As good as the other shows are, this is light years better.

6 Likes

SOMEONE FIGHT TO SAVE SWAMP THING!!!

3 Likes

#SAVESWAMPTHING

4 Likes

PPB and fellow ST WaL members I can’t make it tonight but I watched it this morning and Spoiler “Its Amazing!”.
Have a great night y’all! :heart::grinning:

1 Like

We’ll miss you!

45 minutes to go :seedling:

2 Likes

Hai everyone! 30 minutes before showtime!

Awww, @Amon, we’ll sure miss you, but hope you have an amazing night! See you next week for the finale!

1 Like

Can we please get the app on PS4? I want to experience all these great shows on my big screen.

1 Like

Less than 15 minutes to go! :smiley:

Hey there, @AlexF! We are currently working hard on that request as it is one of the top ones we get. Please keep an eye here in Watchtower for announcements and updates!

Alright, folks, we are down to 5 minutes before curtain! Y’all know the drill, but if you need a refresher here ya go:
Grab the snacks and drinks, curl up under a comfy blanket and, once I say GO, press play and make sure to Watch Everything, Skip Nothing!

Alright…

And away…

I’m here! I started on time, but couldn’t get in to the community until now. I kept getting an error message

1 Like

Me too

No worries, @JL! I got booted too, so if everyone is ready, I’ll start the countdown again!