đź“ş Watch-Along đź“ş Swamp Thing S1 E05! Friday, June 28th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Swamp Thing is rated TV-MA for harsh language, horror themes, and violence.

Last week, we learned a lot more about the Sunderlands, snuck more peaks at Daniel Cassidy, and got a little indication of Abby and Swampy’s connection. Will you be diving deeper into the Swamp with us this Friday?

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: SWAMP THING, S01 E05

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Swamp Thing on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, June 28th @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access SWAMP THING.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

:seedling: Come explore the Green, and the Rot, with us Friday night, only on DC Universe! :seedling:

11 Likes

I am there

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

I I can’t believe there’s not going to be a season 2

3 Likes

And I can’t believe its not butter!

4 Likes

Hoping to catch you all tomorrow for the Watch Along :+1::grin::+1:

3 Likes

@Aquamon Do you believe in Country Crock? I’m kind of a Land O’ Lakes man myself TBH.

4 Likes

I’m Loving this show. Hope they take the cancellation off the table and do a season two!

2 Likes

i really wish hbo would give us a season 2. i cant believe this amazing show wont continue im so bummed everytime i think about it lol, siiiiiigh

1 Like

@Vroom, Land O’ Lake accept no substitutions!

2 Likes

@Aquamon I bet Kramer used Land O’ Lakes when he buttered himself up.

3 Likes

taps mic 33 minutes to go!

1 Like

PPB to AJ behind-the-scenes: “I’m gone one day and the ST WAL thread has devolved into a discussion of butter…”

1 Like

^^ True story.

Another True Story: We’re heading out to the Back Waters in 30 minutes!

1 Like

PPB, purveyor of truth!

1 Like

I’m so proud of my older cousin SwampThing so proud I know he proud of me trolling 500 dimensions…

2 Likes

A hard job @AmbushBug1990, but someone’s gotta do it ;p

2 Likes

puts a package of Nutter Butters on the table

2 Likes

side-eyes Nutter Butters

1 Like

moves Nutter Butters far from Applejack’s wily ways

1 Like