WATCH-ALONG! Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay Watch-Along! WEDNESDAY, FEB 26th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Join us at 6pm PT/9 pm ET tonight for a Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay Watch-Along!

You didn’t think I’d leave myself out of all the Watch-Along fun, did you? Of course not!

We’re going to round out this “Leap” month with Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay. With an all-star voice cast, including Christian Slater, Tara Strong, and Vanessa Williams, you know it’s going to be a great one! So, join me and the WAL-er Squad on the last Wednesday of the month to watch Task Force X targets a powerful mystical object that they will risk their lives to steal.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
Who: You, silly!
What: Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay
Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay on a big screen. So there, too.
When:: Wednesday, February 26th, at 6p PST/9p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. CREDITS MUST ROLL - Please do not skip the opening or end credits so we all stick together. Anyone lost in the Speed Force, just let us know!

5. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

5 Likes

Wow I’ve never seen this before, then again I haven’t seen the 4 new movies coming out, can’t wait to watch them! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooooh late notice watch along for a movie I’ve never seen you say??? I’m in!

3 Likes

Hey my wonderful WALers! 15 minutes until showtime!

3 Likes

Woot!

1 Like

We’ve got about 5 minutes to go! Grab those drinks and snacks, get settled in, and make sure those remotes are at the ready!

We’ll be counting it down in just a minute!

3 Likes

Got mine ready!

1 Like

Get to hang out with some of my favorite people while I board and label this week’s books!

Hell Yeah!!!

3 Likes

Alright…are we Ready???

3 Likes

Are we Set???

3 Likes

Play!!!

1 Like

Let’s GO!!!

2 Likes

Glad to be available to participate

1 Like

Second honeymoon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:?

1 Like

Hey @AntLeon! Glad you could make it too!

Got some of my favorite WALers (speaking of Waller :wink:) with me tonight!

2 Likes

Hey @AntLeon been a while!

1 Like

I love Waller’s commentary!!!

1 Like

Lol Waller is hilarious. “I’m the only one getting satisfied tonight”

3 Likes