WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E12 Watch-Along! MONDAY, August 3rd @6PM PST/9PM EST

The Knight was Shining last week!

We got to see how the Shining Knight got to Blue Valley but had lost his memories. He ends up having some sort of hallucination that makes him think Pat is Dragon King – he tries to fight him but Pat convinces him otherwise.

Meanwhile, Courtney is having her own existential crisis between her real dad, Sam, showing up, and finding out Brainwave’s memories have come back and he knows she is Stargirl, which he tells her via telepathy during his son’s funeral!

The greatest moment though was when Courtney, with the help of Pat and Barb, relights the staff, truly becoming Stargirl.

With only two episodes left, we’re on the edge of our seats to see what happens next!

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
Who: You, silly!
What: Stargirl Season 1, Episode 12
Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Stargirl on a big screen. So there, too.
When: Monday, August 3rd, at 6p PST/9p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Stargirl.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

5 Likes

First and Best post!

3 Likes

One more hour to go!
:clock1:
:hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes

30 minutes until showtime!

5 Likes

Only 15 minutes to go!

3 Likes

Me waiting all day for this WAL! :joy:

2 Likes

Hey @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! How is life?

2 Likes

Not bad, not bad @TheDankKnight1939. How’s it going with you - other than slouching in an uncomfortable high school cafeteria chair all day?

3 Likes

I can’t complain! I’ve enjoyed spending most of the day daydreaming about being here with all of y’all tonight!

2 Likes

Sounds like a pretty productive day!

3 Likes

I haven’t seen the episode yet! Have you?

2 Likes

Not yet! I try to never watch them beforehand if I can help it. I like to have the original emotions with y’all!

4 Likes

Made it!

Missed @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell on last week’s Stargirl WAL but glad to see you’re here for the penultimate episode of Season 1!

3 Likes

Hey @TaimurDar! Good to see you

3 Likes

I missed you guys too! Would have much rather been here, I promise!

4 Likes

Right back at ya @TheDankKnight1939!

3 Likes

I missed last week too I’m pretty sure don’t feel bad!

2 Likes

1st JSA watchalong! Hi y’all.

3 Likes

Glad to have you!

2 Likes

We’ve got about 5 minutes left and, for the first time this season, I get to say, “Watch Everything, Skip Nothing!”

I’ve been told we’ve finally got a “Previously Seen On”!

4 Likes