WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E10 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JULY 20th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E10 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JULY 20th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week’s episode offered us a ton of insight into the mind of Brainwave, starting with how he discovered his powers during a robbery and end up killing the robber.

Pat revealed he was originally part of a group called ‘The Seven Soldiers of Victory’ to defeat Dr. Ito, who he believes he is still alive.

But the real shocking moments came near the end when Barb finally discovered Pat and Courtney with the Cosmic Staff!

Then, after Brainwave’s attorney shows up wanting Henry to remove his father from life support for money, Henry freaks out and kills him, simultaneously as Brainwave wakes up!

What’s gonna happen next?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Stargirl Season 1, Episode 10

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Stargirl on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Monday, July 20th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Stargirl.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

8 Likes

:sob:Only 4 episodes are left! It’s been a great season, it’s going to be hard to wait for season 2! I just hope all the cast and crew stay healthy and be careful when they film season 2 without any problem like the terrible coronavirus.

6 Likes

I won’t be able to join you for this. However I just saw it and I was left stunned. Save an applause for Henry/Brainwave Jr. He did what I wanted him to do.

3 Likes

I will be there tonight!

4 Likes

I’m so excited for this

3 Likes

What would happen if I spoil the ending? Should I risk it?:thinking:

Why, though?

4 Likes

I’m kidding I won’t, if I did the Moderator would Banned me and I may never return, it’s not worth the risk!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

More importantly you might make the viewing experience less special for a fellow fan- that’s the kind of thing you NEVER want to do! :scream:

4 Likes

Agree.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anyway, I can’t believe there’s 3 more episodes left after this, it has been the most enjoyable season I’ve ever watch on DC Universe.:grinning:

2 Likes

I’m very excited for tonight- it’s going to be the first time I’m doing a Watch-Along on my big screen! I finally caved and got a Roku stick.

6 Likes

Cool, Have fun watching on your big screen.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

let me just say this episode felt like a Season Finale episode.

3 Likes

This was my exact thought :smile: just needs an exclamation point and a sad face
Also, so excited for you to watch tonight’s episode on the big screen! :grin::+1:

3 Likes

If anybody is on Instagram, please watch out for BrecBassinger0090, this person is a scammer, and almost scam me when I foolishly thought this was the real Brec Bassinger.

1 Like

Well… that’s a little ominous :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m on my Roku! It’s the beginning of a new era! :star_struck: I’m so excited to see it in full screen, I’ve been doing WALs on 2 computer screens!

5 Likes

Either a Roku or Fire Stick is a must have!

3 Likes

yeah just wait and see and you will know exactly what I mean

3 Likes