WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E9 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 29th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E9 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, MAY 29th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Well, we sure exercised our demons last week, our Para-demons to be exact. We had Harley and the gang taking out Granny Goodness, getting an army of para-demons to go after Gordon, who was also amassing an army. And where was Ivy during all of this? Having brunch with possibly two of the worst parents in the universe.

We ended with Harley accepting that Ivy was with Kite Man and wanting the best for the one person she loved. And, of course, her bachelorette party! What kinds of shenanigans with the girls find on a familiar island while celebrating Ivy’s upcoming nuptials? And, speaking of nuptials, what is going on with King Shark during Kite Man’s bachelor party?

Gotta watch to find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 9

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Friday, May 29th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

11 Likes

See ya there!!!

4 Likes

I can actually make it to this one. See you Friday.

5 Likes

BACHELORETTE PARTY TIME AT THEMYSCIRA!!! :partying_face: Can’t wait to see what happens on Friday! :grinning:

5 Likes

Excited to see what happens!

4 Likes

Oh snap…Harls partying w/ the Amazons?! :raised_hands:t3: Ooh, this is gonna be a great time. Plus, they DID say Ivy is a Sarah Lawrence alum. She’ll feel right at home. :tada:

8 Likes

I’m excited! :star_struck:

6 Likes

This thumbnail:

Tomorrow is Friday
And I’m so ready like :joy:

11 Likes

Just caught up on season 2. I like it better than season 1.

5 Likes

That thumbnail is making me impatient to see what is going to happen next.!

6 Likes

Will be there. Enjoying this show so much.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @motame7.1199 and @alexiaserrano1117.81109! So glad to have you join us :grinning: I am also excited, and yes, the thumbnail is not helping my calm. At. All.

Welcome back @darrick.cook.13.34556! Looking forward to you joining us this evening

6 Likes

Who is ready for tonight?!

5 Likes

I love this episode. As a lesbian myself, I must say that y’all are pretty spot-on with the complications of LGBT angst and love. I have restored hope for Harlivy! :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Im ready! 1 ticket to Themyscira, please! :wink:
Ps. @Dcgoddessofmayhem. Come play. What time zone are you? There was a mix up last week, if I recall?? Oh, and thanx for the shiny new WW flare, @nu52!

8 Likes

Oooh! This is gonna be good! Per usual :harley_delicioushqtas:

4 Likes

Idk lmao I’m in Iowa :joy:

3 Likes

couldn’t agree more!

3 Likes

Cool. Ok, so that should be Central time, (2hrs ahead of Pacific Time). So departure :wink: is 8pm wherever you’re at! See you then, if you’re available! :fist:t3::tada:

4 Likes

I’m Central Time … so 8pm CDT for me.

2 Likes