WATCH-ALONG! Harley Quinn S2, E3 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, APRIL 17th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Last week we took a rousing jaunt around the campus of Riddle U with co-eds Isadora, Heather, and, of course, Stephanieeee! We confronted the tour guide in her dorm room to discover she was Gordon’s daughter, Babs and inspired her to become Batgirl. We went to a killer frat party and, with Babs’ help, defeated Riddler and gave him a taste of his own medicine back at Harley & Crew’s “lair”, thus restoring power and clean water.
This week Harl’s, Ivy, and Kite Man need to steal something precious and need help. So who else can you call when you need to steal something? Why - only Catwoman will do!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
Who: You, silly!
What: Harley Quinn Season 2, Episode 3
Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.
When:: Friday, April 17th, at 6p PST/9p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

7 Likes

Super excited for this! I had a great time last week!

2 Likes

Whaaaat!? That’s the scene they hold hands to??? And that’s the ENDING??? What the hell!!

3 Likes

I’ll be here for it tonight, barring any delays at work. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to make it to this one. I wish you all a fun night. BTW Kite Man is the star of this one. Hell yeah!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see Catwoman! :grin:

1 Like

30 minutes until showtime, folks!

:catwoman_hv_4:

1 Like

15 minutes!!!

4 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

3 Likes

A little over 5 minutes to go!!! Grab those snacks and drinks!

1 Like

Im never done a watchalong before

2 Likes

Welcome!! @RedWolfEagle

2 Likes

Hey @RedWolfEagle and welcome! Glad to have you!

In just a few minutes, I’ll be counting down to go, which is when everyone presses “Play” on their devices at the same time. So, go ahead and get the video queued up - we’re about to start!

2 Likes

Got on tv and phone in hand

2 Likes

Is everyone READY???

1 Like

Poifect!

1 Like

lock and loaded

1 Like

YAY!!!
Finally made it home in time for a WAL!

2 Likes