WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E8 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JAN 17th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Join us on Friday, Jan. 17th at 6pm PST/ 9pm EST for the newest episode of Harley Quinn!

The moment Harley and her crew have been waiting for has finally arrived - an invitation to the Legion of Doom’s prospective member party! Ivy, however, is not too sure that everything is as it seems. Join us on Friday to see if Harley and her crew’s dream finally becomes a reality!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 8

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, January 17th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

8 Likes

A party on the patio with Harley Quinn?! Now that’s watch-along worth attending. I sure hope I can make this one, Have been trying to get to these but darn it if Fridays aren’t new movie in theater days too. I need some superhero power to split and be in multiple places at the same time :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:grinning:Hey look like Penguin is back in this episode!:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

7 Likes

I’m waiting to see how they’re gonna use all those new characters in that photo :rofl: like Solomon grundy… I keep remembering this commerical that ran on cartoon network where they showed Solomon grundy saying he wants pants too

7 Likes

What new movie are you going to watch, i saw 1917 last saturday, phenomenal movie, the cinematography was really really stunning

3 Likes

I realised earlier today that I had two episodes of Harley Quinn to watch today and was thinking that having books and cartoons to look forward to makes adulting SUPER worth it!!!

3 Likes

Watched Bad Boys for Life. It’s looking like I might be home for tonight’s WATCH-ALONG! Yay!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! 30 minutes until showtime - see y’all then!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Probably gonna miss this one, sorry guess 'll catch Harley Quinn later tonight or tomorrow.

2 Likes

Oh no, @Reaganfan78! We’ll miss you! How was the One Year Anniversary WAL?

3 Likes

I hope Killer Croc and Man-Bat get a big role one day.

3 Likes

Thankyou it went really well, I would watch your watch along, but I got kids around the house, so I’ll have to wait. I will watch Batman Mask of Phantasm watch along tonight. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awesome! Totally understand - Harley Quinn and seedlings don’t go together really well. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Alright my sprouts and sprout-ettes, we got about 10 minutes to go before showtime! Grab those drinks and snacks!

2 Likes

Looks like I made it just in time

3 Likes

WooHoo, @khristian012! You sure did!

Ok, y’all know the drill…it’s almost THAT time!!!

1 Like

Hello! I have my iced coffee and I’m so ready!

5 Likes