WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN S1 E5 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, DEC 27th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Join us for “Being Harley Quinn” at 6pm PST/9pm EST!

In “Being Harley Quinn”, we have the unique (and kinda terrifying) opportunity to see into the inner workings of Harley’s mind. Of course, it wouldn’t be the same if her crew didn’t join her in there!

What sort of mysteries lurk within the mind of the Queen of Chaos? Join us and find out!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Harley Quinn, Season 1, Episode 5

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Harley Quinn on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, December 27th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Harley Quinn.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

9 Likes

You know I’m loving this show the more I watch.

6 Likes

I have been slacking. Gonna binge watch the other episodes to get up to speed and try to make it for this WAL.

3 Likes

Just finished Episode 3, gonna binge the rest of it tonight. I am totally down for this!
( Also! Newbie subscriber here, hi all! (= )

9 Likes

Hi @JokerxQuinn and welcome! We’re glad to have you here :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks very much! Good day to you =) @NovellPaladin

2 Likes

I love the Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy relationship! They’re so supportive, and I adore their dyanmics.

5 Likes

Hey @gchung.66714 welcome to DCU! I completely agree. Their relationship is one of the main reason I had to watch this show.

2 Likes

I’m 37 years young male and a veteran of the US military. And I AM NOT ashamed or even remotely embarrassed to admit to anyone (especially to of my red neck-ish friends) that I watch and enjoy Harley Quinn the tv series.

10 Likes

and oh yeah, hello everyone old and new.

3 Likes

Hey all of my WALers! Less than 30 minutes to go!

4 Likes

wooo! :seedling:

1 Like

Hey, @iJest! Glad you could make it - we’ve missed you!

Thaaanks! I missed you all too. I had some busy weeks >_>

How are youuu?

1 Like

I’m doing wonderful, thank you!

How were your holidays?

1 Like

5 minutes to go, folks!

2 Likes

I’m ready! :smiley:

1 Like

W00T! Hey @Jay_Kay!

1 Like